Download our songs! (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
and regarding good bands that are not famous - I always had the feeling that those who play good music are not really famous because only minority of real music fans would appreciate real good music.
Well of course it's like that. Afterall, what you like I consider crap and vice versa, there will never be a consensus happening with so many different possibilities. In fact a two party (er band) political system is your best bet to gain a majority vote. Even more effective would be a single party [band] state.

Having said that, it very rarely happens that you meet someone who like a lot of what you like, the statistical data doesn't favor it at all. In that vain, "good" music can only ever be appreciated by a small subset of the population given that it takes a refined taste and your personal history of music experience to enjoy something specifically specific.

anyway, that's what happens when you post at 6 am and you haven't slept all night studying for an exam.. don't try this at home, kids.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
I was actually referring to situations like those of, for example, fans who support Madrid and MU just for Beckham or something. Real footie fans would support them yes, but not that much - you see a much more variety - supporting Juve, Celtic, Wolfsburg or something :D

these things happen - like everyone here is so into Simple Plan and whoever, and with all due respect they just suck. they're poseurs, and those who really know music would know that.

Aug 1, 2003
the minority. look everyone have their tastes - its not something that you can pinpoint - but .. ah forget it its kinda hard to explain. live in malaysia for 1 year and look at the majority 'football fans' and you'd probably get my point :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)