Download our songs! (5 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The music almost reminds me of Journey, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

The vocalist has to go though, it seems he 's singing an octave too low, and without much soul. You could use a more soulful voice for a lead singer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23
    Josh the songs are mastered and all it's just the conversion to mp3 that wasn`t good i think. I'll check if I can get better quality ones and let you guys know.

Umm guys the vocalist can't go as they are his songs :D And it's weird that I'm hearing all these negative comments cos usually he gets goo d ones so I'm confused.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    Btw since you`r ementioning the piano, check out the piano riff on Swimming At Night. It's really catchy and brilliant and it will be our first single.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Well first of all thanks for your comments.

Secondly we have different bands influencing each one of us, including Coldplay, Muse, Oasis, Beatles, Radiohead, etc...
    so basicly its the beatles and radiohead :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I like the music a lot. Having your sound revolve around the Piano is quite a good sign of musicianship. The lyrics are solid too.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    Thanks for your comments Andre.

Well the original keyboardist played them, but then he was 'hired' by this other band (theyre like malta's 2nd most famous band right now) and he took that opportunity...his loss.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    If you combine the lead singer from Tommy Tutone with the lead singer of Wall of Voodoo, who did that song "Mexican Radio", then you have the lead singer of Ryzing.

"I'm on a Mexican Radio. I'm on a Mexican Whoa-Oh, Radio."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)