Douglas Costa (57 Viewers)

bobeAle

Aug 11, 2014
His first season at the club was brilliant

6 goals and 13 assists. 19 goal contributions in 47 appearances. He was also entirely injury-free that season.

He was so fun to watch that year. It felt like every week he would come up with a new trick to fool defenders.

Sadly in his last two years he’s been nothing but a professional hospital patient
it was the same in bayern, he had an amazing first season and then the troubles started... ‍:rolleyes2:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Out of Higgy and Khadera we are just not lucky with Costa ....but my main concern here ....

What the FUCK our medical staff doing ? why there is no medical forecast system based on age and performance and expectations?

we have an issue here ...Ramsey for example, if Fabio was thinking he is good from a sportive perspective what the fuck our medical Lab doing?

giphy-downsized-1.gif

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Out of Higgy and Khadera we are just not lucky with Costa ....but my main concern here ....

What the FUCK our medical staff doing ? why there is no medical forecast system based on age and performance and expectations?

we have an issue here ...Ramsey for example, if Fabio was thinking he is good from a sportive perspective what the fuck our medical Lab doing?

giphy-downsized-1.gif
This is something ill never understand.

How they sign someone like ramsey who is a walking disaster in terms of fitness.

I hope we never sign this kind of glassmans, and the same applies with players like Zaniolo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)