Douglas Costa (17 Viewers)

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
For the love of god, sell this glassman before it's too late.
If he is kinda fit now, it is our last chance.
Glassman :lol: perfect term for him.

Still feel Its a pity, because when he is fit and at his best he is a really cool player to watch and has brilliant skill. But i agree, its time to sell while we can. Way too unreliable. Unfortunate that he didnt manage to stay fit here.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
If he go to Man U and can play every week in and out, probably something wrong with our medics
But high probability he will injured himself while walking on the stair when Man U introduce him :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If he go to Man U and can play every week in and out, probably something wrong with our medics
But high probability he will injured himself while walking on the stair when Man U introduce him :p
There is a lot of start-stop sprinting and turning in the PL. Coupled with the damp weather I'd be amazed if he isn't injured for spells with similar muscular injuries.

Always think very fast players are a bit of an injury risk as they get older anyway. Clever players know how to manage the way they play, how and when to run. DC doesn't seem like a clever player.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
There is a lot of start-stop sprinting and turning in the PL. Coupled with the damp weather I'd be amazed if he isn't injured for spells with similar muscular injuries.

Always think very fast players are a bit of an injury risk as they get older anyway. Clever players know how to manage the way they play, how and when to run. DC doesn't seem like a clever player.
Rofl seriously so much science explained in one post.

But the real reason why Costa sucks is very simple. He is a typical lolzilian who lacks discipline. Probably spends his free time dancing with his plastic wife and drinking coconut rum.

In his whole life, he probably had one season where he played good football consistently and that season is probably the season before he gets introduced to parties and alcohol.

Honestly one is the worst role model there is.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think he will stay after all.
Let's be honest here, there was never really that much of a chance for it to happen in the first place tbh.. the big picture here i think would be that he is better off staying for another year rather than terminating his contract or leaving for peanuts if/when there are no decent offers available atm, that would also allow us perhaps the neccessary time to line up a proper replacement for next summer as obviously this mercatto we don't look like having the budget required to splash on another top winger, and that'd be the case with or without Costa being around, assuming ofc there are no offers or he leaves for 5-10mil max for example.

Would've preferred for it to go another way ofc, but it is what it is.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
His first season at the club was brilliant

6 goals and 13 assists. 19 goal contributions in 47 appearances. He was also entirely injury-free that season.

He was so fun to watch that year. It felt like every week he would come up with a new trick to fool defenders.

Sadly in his last two years he’s been nothing but a professional hospital patient

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)