Douglas Costa (69 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know, there is a moral to this story. Maybe stop buying players that have had serious injuries or ridiculous injury issues because THIS FUCKING CLUB CAN"T FIX THEM.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
:lol::lol: This team is so incredibly broken its starting to get funny. Our depth is massively overrated when its filled with overpaid, injury-prone players that only contribute 2/3 times per year. I can't even blame Sarri for starting Bernardeschi every game because he truly has no one better.
As I said yesterday: Juve's depth is artificial. It's literally nonexistent.

Here was hope this guy would stay fit while playing 10 minutes here and half an hour there. Now we need to keep him outside of the squad and heal as quickly as possible. Otherwise good luck selling an injured player, lol.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Makes a great sub when we're desperate for a latter half goal. Unfortunately, as others have mentioned he's made of glass and that will not improve with age.

Injuryman 2.0

Aquilani would be proud

- - - Updated - - -

Also, his stat line for the last two seasons just horrendous. Regardless of compounding injuries, suspension, etc.

1595602501136.png

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Perfect time to sell I guess. I mean there's still some leverage. contract length and age.

Down the road it'll be so much more difficult...
That's what I'm thinking. Time to sell is now, not when he has a year left on his contract. EPL should be interested...I hope.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)