Douglas Costa (70 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
start not playing him, and there wont be games left to win.

generally speaking, combacks from defeats and trailing doesnt happen lots.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Did you not see yesterday's game? Atalanta press was so effective because everyone buys in. We have CR and Paulo standing most of the time. Add Gonzalo and we basically play 8 on 11 on defense. We can win against Lecces of the world with a trident, hell we can win against Lecce if we field 10 men from the beginning. But so far against teams who can actually move properly we struggle mightily.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Did you not see yesterday's game? Atalanta press was so effective because everyone buys in. We have CR and Paulo standing most of the time. Add Gonzalo and we basically play 8 on 11 on defense. We can win against Lecces of the world with a trident, hell we can win against Lecce if we field 10 men from the beginning. But so far against teams who can actually move properly we struggle mightily.
Higuain is usually pretty good at the press. Ronaldo as well puts in a token effort and you often see him complaining at others not doing it.

I agree the whole team doesn't do it effectively.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Higuain is usually pretty good at the press. Ronaldo as well puts in a token effort and you often see him complaining at others not doing it.

I agree the whole team doesn't do it effectively.
Higgy was decent at this, but nothing to write home about. CR likes to complain but stands around 80% of the time, the same goes for Paulo. I am not worried about their effort in CL though, I think they are just not putting a shift in Seria A. Berna is useless, but he tries on defense.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
When it comes to stats i trust Alen. And yes he has 18 goals/assists.
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/juventus-2019-2020-stats.44134/

how much does Danilo, Khedira, Matuidi, Berna, MDS cost Juve?
I trust whoscored. They say it's 15.

35.5m gross if my math is correct. Costa and Higuain alone in wages 25m gross, much more if we include amortization.

Higuain also already prevented us from signing 2 better strikers in the last 6 months with his presence alone (Cavani, Haaland).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)