Douglas Costa (57 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
..In cl knockout games the difference is like night and day between Higgy and Ronaldo..
Ronaldo in the CL is without question, he is incredible and that tournament just brings out even more from him. There is nobody I'd rather have for those games.

Higuain's knock out performances for us shouldn't be belittled though, he has scored some huge goals for us in the knock outs.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
First of all you said we would barely feel it...

There is also a bigger difference between Cuadrado vs MDS/Danilo, than Costa vs Ramsey, so does it mean Cuadrado is our most important piece of the puzzle?
Yup, dont think theres a big difference between Ronaldo and Higgy, both are ballers this season. From the defensive four Cuads on top of his game is miles ahead of his subs, agreed.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
We actually do have the players who have pace and dribbling skills like costa. Or I meant HAD.

bernadeschi is one example. But it looks like he somehow lost both his technical capability and pace this season.

honestly, fitness wise, Juventus FC has been as shite as your neighbourhood public clinic. CR7 and his fitness entourage should just replace the whole of J Medical

J Medical current does two jobs:

- to remove the brains and toes of otherwise pacey and skilful players like Costa
- and to injure and already injured player like Ramsey

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yup, dont think theres a big difference between Ronaldo and Higgy, both are ballers this season. From the defensive four Cuads on top of his game is miles ahead of his subs, agreed.
What a joke. I love Higgy. But the difference between him and Ronaldo is beyond night and day. 65 goals > 7 goals. That’s all that need be said to utterly discredit your ridiculous statement.

And you’re speaking of hypothetical fit and in form Costa which we have rarely seen for two years.

If I speak of fit and in form Ramsey, who was one of the best attacking mids in premier league for years, he’s far closer to Costa than Higgy is to Ronaldo.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo in the CL is without question, he is incredible and that tournament just brings out even more from him. There is nobody I'd rather have for those games.

Higuain's knock out performances for us shouldn't be belittled though, he has scored some huge goals for us in the knock outs.
He certainly has, and I love him for it.

But it’s absurdly hilarious to suggest he’s even close to let alone equal to the greatest CL knockout player of all-time who scored every single one of our knockout round goals just last year.

- - - Updated - - -

He's like Samson without his hair.
Dougie C like Moses about to part the Red Sea and lead Tuz to the hallowed lands of CL glory.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1 goal - 1 assist in CL in 16 matches. He is GOAT level. :tuttosport: Definitely more important than that scrub Cristiano. He can dribble past his man, who cares if he can actually create goals after that, dribbling is key. Cristiano can’t do it anymore, he just a glorified tap-in artist and occasional gimme assister.

- - - Updated - - -

this one is better :grin:

DistantUnderstatedAnemonecrab-size_restricted.gif
I was debating this one or the one I used... thought I should use mine because more terrified looking of your threat. ;)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Whats full retard in stating that Ronaldo > Higgy while Costa >>> Ramsey/Berna? You might not agree with it, but stating that its retarded?
It is retarded. Doubling down on it even more retarded. As evidenced by the obvious fact that Ronaldo is the greatest goal scorer and assist-man in CL history and you think we barely notice if we replace him with Higgy.

In CL knockouts:
65 goals + 14 assists >>> 7 goals + 5 assists

Yeah. Hardly noticeable difference. :baus:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
It is retarded. Doubling down on it even more retarded. As evidenced by the obvious fact that Ronaldo is the greatest goal scorer and assist-man in CL history and you think we barely notice if we replace him with Higgy.

In CL knockouts:

Costa has a weird affect on peoples brains on here i dont understand it.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

In CL knockouts:

Watch some Juve under Sarri and trust your eyes rather than the stats board and it might not seem so retarded.

Or, if you cant do that, make a deeper analysis, do the matches and minutes played, factor in teams they played for, current age and how they're doing this season, factor in who is more used to Sarri and tell me your conclusions cause I dont have time for that crap, so Im more into using my eyes.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I tried to figure out the discussion here but i get confused ...but for Costa he is really good but complements this of being not fit ... = none

all in all hope he contributes as much as Lokimotive match and leave in the summer ...my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)