Douglas Costa (48 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That's the difference between him and Berna + Ramsey. He makes things happen, while the other two look lost, don't know where to be at what time and get in the way of other players.

Ramsey is not an AM to me though.
I think there are only two players who can play the AM position dybala and Costa unfortunately Costa is too injury prone

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
That's the difference between him and Berna + Ramsey. He makes things happen, while the other two look lost, don't know where to be at what time and get in the way of other players.

Ramsey is not an AM to me though.
Thats why we should looking for proper AM in this mercato. It can make a difference.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Hustini

He is like the fawn who must learn to walk, stand on its own nimble (yet breakable) legs, with careful guidance from its chain smoking (possibly alcoholic) southern mom.

It won't be easy, it is a life fraught with struggle and adversity, but one day he may prance in the light of our lord and savior, the colossus of Calcio, Paulo H. Dybala

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Watched Ronaldo's third goal again...Costa had 3-4 defenders collapsing on him which left GOAT wide open..that's the effect he has, he always needs at least two guys marking him and when he has the ball heading straight to goal it pulls defenders away from our other attackers. Needs to stay fit and we will see more and more of this.
Screenshot_2020-01-07 Juventus.png

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine having to make that decision as a defense...collapse on a guy you can't control 1v1 and sacrifice coverage leaving one of Ronaldo, Dybala or Higuain wide open :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about picking your poison...if that was Bernie there this goal wouldn't have happened.

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2007
If this guy is healthy and going our attack would be Atalanta level of lethal every game.

But instead right now we have scored 5th most goals in the league, which is sad.
We are starting to click. Higuain and Dybala look sharp and Ronaldo looks on fire. Completley unstoppable right now and should continue this run into the second half of the season. If he stays at a high level we will start to win 2,3,4-0 frequently I think. Our main problem is unlocking teams that pack it in because we play so narrow. If they open up we can gut them

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are starting to click. Higuain and Dybala look sharp and Ronaldo looks on fire. Completley unstoppable right now and should continue this run into the second half of the season. If he stays at a high level we will start to win 2,3,4-0 frequently I think. Our main problem is unlocking teams that pack it in because we play so narrow. If they open up we can gut them
[insert/] Douglas Costa [/end]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We look a completely different team with Douglas Costa just adds a different dimension to our attack unfortunately he is too injury prone to make a difference on permanent basis

Apr 19, 2007
I think Ramsey could get there as well but would be a different player. Being more of a facilitator then someone who breaks down the defense. When there is space he could do well I think but costa is simply brilliant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)