Douglas Costa (27 Viewers)

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I was itching for him to come on the entire game to save me from the horror show I was watching and boy he didn't disappoint. I don't think it's a coincidence that some of our best football has come when he has been fit. Absolutely vital for us in the final 3rd with his directness and creativity and don't think any other player in our squad could've scored that goal apart from him. The pace, the acceleration, the touch, the skill, the elusiveness, the technique...utterly electrifying.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I was itching for him to come on the entire game to save me from the horror show I was watching and boy he didn't disappoint. I don't think it's a coincidence that some of our best football has come when he has been fit. Absolutely vital for us in the final 3rd with his directness and creativity. I don't think any other player in our squad could've scored that goal apart from him. The pace, the acceleration, the touch, the skill, the technique...utterly electrifying.
Costa is fantastic, but the biggest problem with this squad is that we only have two players, who can beat their man in one on one situations. Costa is injured half the time and Cuadrado is now permanently a RB.

Apr 19, 2007
When hes fit and we can play rabiot,Pjanic Ramsey we will be much different and harder to stop I think. Right now we are struggling bc our passes dont break down the teams but we cant beat them with movement either.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
That goal made it worth watching the shitshow of a match. Simply amazing play by costa and higgy. Ronaldo in this form is like a egoistical asamoa, and destroys over play by caressing the ball before losing it or playing it backwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)