Douglas Costa (93 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
On his day he starts on a wing. How often csn he make his day is the question. Sell costa and brijg in chiesa? Would do it if the diff in sale and purchase wasnt a huge diff.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Fitness Coach Carlo Nicolini to TJ:

"Juventus would be wrong to get rid of Douglas Costa. In my opinion, looking at it from the outside, Allegri has badly managed Douglas Costa and Dybala, losing them for the decisive stages of the season in the process.
Players like Douglas Costa & Dybala could have been more decisive for Juventus in the Champions League because of their ability to go past opponents. Certainly, some fault must also go to the players but from the outside, I consider it as a Coaching error.
The mistake to spit caused Douglas Costa to miss game time and lack conditioning. But considering the playing time him and Dybala got, the amount of times they were benched when their conditioning was good, in my opinion, it was a technical error.
In my opinion, it would be a mistake if Juventus sell Douglas Costa. He's a player, who if used from the start, can change the course of the game. There are very few players in the world with the ability of Douglas Costa."

Douglas Costa is a protégé of Carlo Nicolini. The pair worked together for 5 years while at Shakhthar.

Carlo Nicolini tells that this season DC hasn't been put in a position to showcase his qualities even if the player is also partly at fault. This has hurt his mentality.

He’s got a point.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Fitness Coach Carlo Nicolini to TJ:

"Juventus would be wrong to get rid of Douglas Costa. In my opinion, looking at it from the outside, Allegri has badly managed Douglas Costa and Dybala, losing them for the decisive stages of the season in the process.
Players like Douglas Costa & Dybala could have been more decisive for Juventus in the Champions League because of their ability to go past opponents. Certainly, some fault must also go to the players but from the outside, I consider it as a Coaching error.
The mistake to spit caused Douglas Costa to miss game time and lack conditioning. But considering the playing time him and Dybala got, the amount of times they were benched when their conditioning was good, in my opinion, it was a technical error.
In my opinion, it would be a mistake if Juventus sell Douglas Costa. He's a player, who if used from the start, can change the course of the game. There are very few players in the world with the ability of Douglas Costa."

Douglas Costa is a protégé of Carlo Nicolini. The pair worked together for 5 years while at Shakhthar.

Carlo Nicolini tells that this season DC hasn't been put in a position to showcase his qualities even if the player is also partly at fault. This has hurt his mentality.

He’s got a point.
What point? When was Costa fit this season? After he spitted at Di Francesco he immediately got injured during a Champions League game and basically never returned. He was treated like an egg for months to be fit for Atletico just to catch an injury right before the game. Then he hasn't played a single minute before Ajax just to be ready and he got injured after playing 30 minutes as a sub. Give me a break.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
What point? When was Costa fit this season? After he spitted at Di Francesco he immediately got injured during a Champions League game and basically never returned. He was treated like an egg for months to be fit for Atletico just to catch an injury right before the game. Then he hasn't played a single minute before Ajax just to be ready and he got injured after playing 30 minutes as a sub. Give me a break.
He was purposefully butchered by Max's guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)