Douglas Costa (25 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm gonna assume its real because its so priceless :rofl: Mainly because its so priceless, Fred is right now the biggiest flop they had ever, so hope its true.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm gonna assume its real because its so priceless :rofl: Mainly because its so priceless, Fred is right now the biggiest flop they had ever, so hope its true.
Yeah. True that. :lol2:

Di Maria was pretty god-awful there too, but at least they were able to sell him on to PSG for a decent amount because of his previous performances at Madrid.

I’d be shocked if they can sell Fred on for more than pennies on the dollar.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
The Bebe story was great as well.
Bebe at United was probably the worst "professional footballer" I've ever happened to witness. Makes sense I guess since United signed him when he was homeless and playing 4th tier Portuguese football and having never watched him play. His story is no different from a pauper winning a million dollar raffle.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bebe at United was probably the worst "professional footballer" I've ever happened to witness. Makes sense I guess since United signed him when he was homeless and playing 4th tier Portuguese football and having never watched him play. His story is no different from a pauper winning a million dollar raffle.

He was a Jorge Mendes money scam. Not a million dollar raffle for the kid, tho it certainly was fortunate for him too. https://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2011/jan/20/manchester-united-bebe

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's up there with this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Dia

But Man Utd is supposed to be a serious club.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
It's up there with this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Dia

But Man Utd is supposed to be a serious club.
"Dia convinced Graeme Souness, then Southampton manager, that he was the cousin of FIFA World Player of the Year and Ballon d'Or winner George Weah, which led to him signing a one-month contract with Southampton days later. Dia played only one match in his short spell at the club. He came on as a substitute in a league game, but was then himself substituted. He was subsequently released, 14 days into his contract"

- lol you can't make that shit up.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Needs to start in return match.

90 minutes of endless running at the defense to cause problems until his heart explodes. Run this man like a race horse he has the pedigree for it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Needs to start in return match.

90 minutes of endless running at the defense to cause problems until his heart explodes. Run this man like a race horse he has the pedigree for it.
The only problem with DC at the moment is that he is not used to the formation for being punished so much earlier this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)