Douglas Costa (76 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Wrecked some guy that was just stopped there and sent him to the hospital, then flies out to Neymar's birthday party, while injured.

It just looks terrible.
Brazilian Nobel laureate right there. If he was not a football player he would be a low level drug dealer in a favela or cutting trees in the Amazon.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...A proper lolzillian would be drunk at 9 a.m., crash the car, get out and push a pregnant lady down, steal their car, drive to Neymar's bday, pull multiple leg muscles dancing to ai se eu te pego,, then arrive at training 5 hours late with sunglasses on.
:touched:

does anybody remember karamoh, the young french winger inda bought, then loaned to bordeaux? he's been recently suspended by girondins for "unprofessional, unacceptable" behavior. it turned out that he beat the assistant coach of bordeaux during a training, then went awol, skipped next training before the suspension and went to a trip to paris, from where he posted some pics on social media, something that obviously pissed off some fans. now, that's not bad lolzillianing from a french. now he's suspended and might have his bordeaux contract rescinded, but can't even return to inda's squad until the summer.

inda's recent investments tho :baus:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
seeing a whole bunch of lolzillian and I just wanted to say @Zacheryah is life and i miss him :heart:
:heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Is he banned? Where the heck is our hulking behemoth?

- - - Updated - - -

Camoranesi was born in Argentina... Is he fake Argie though, because representing Italy?
Juggling between training alot, working long houres and a 2hr commute daily

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
CM is needed more of course. Just in terms of replacing Costa with Chiesa, yes please. Costa is a killer at dribbling but everything else he is behind Chiesa and has like 7 years on him.

Costa is player to break the game on the counter, probably better from the bench. Chiesa is a player for any situation.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
But what has been proven. He left Bayern through the back door and it looks like the same will happen at Juve.

He has been great at a World Cup, great at Bayern, great at Juve, and great for many years at Shakhtar (in CL as well).
He has shown that when in form and integrated properly in the team, that he can rape anyone in CL. Thats quite a feat. Im not saying Costa is the greatest ever, but he is someone we need to beat the best. Chiesa has not even played against the best yet, so its ridiculous to even compare them at this stage.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
These are some low standards for greatness. He played 70 minutes of the world cup.

At Bayern a great 27 year old player doesn't get loaned out. He showed great promise, but not performances. Bayern needs to replace the ancient Robben and Ribery and yet they sold their young winger in his prime, because he failed to meet expectations.

Same with Juve, we saw a great few months and that's it so far. First half of last season? not much. This season? nothing. He can't be a great player for Juve if he only delivered some 5 months of performances.

At Shaktar sure, I don't know. I guess yes but only saw them in CL, not in Ukraine. Problem is that the Ukranian league is a drastically lower level than we need.

He is useful, but has many limits.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
He has been great at a World Cup, great at Bayern, great at Juve, and great for many years at Shakhtar (in CL as well).
He has shown that when in form and integrated properly in the team, that he can rape anyone in CL. Thats quite a feat. Im not saying Costa is the greatest ever, but he is someone we need to beat the best. Chiesa has not even played against the best yet, so its ridiculous to even compare them at this stage.
Not true. At Bayern he had 6-7 months were he was good, and at Juve he was a beast the last few months of last season.
I like Costa, and want him to do well here. Let's hope he regain his form.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Definitely :baus:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nope

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
His time at Juve is over. He'll probably be shipped off next season. He wont be a starter in the near future, Allegri has (almost) always subbed him when playing him, his behaviour on and off the pitch is terrible. I cant imagine we'll keep him.

The quality is there though, I really like him as a player but he's mentally too fragile.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
His time at Juve is over. He'll probably be shipped off next season. He wont be a starter in the near future, Allegri has (almost) always subbed him when playing him, his behaviour on and off the pitch is terrible. I cant imagine we'll keep him.

The quality is there though, I really like him as a player but he's mentally too fragile.
Because he is knackered 60mins into every game, he's never going to be a player who can run all day but it's made worse by a lack of games.

I guess it's true when they say fans are fickle. The guy was magnificent last season and hasn't really got going this year due to his long term suspension/injury. I'd like to think going forward the suspension would be a one-off.

He has shown what he can do here, is exactly the sort of player you need in the CL and has started to get his form back after getting some more minutes recently.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016

thats a bit Harsh. Granted, he can be really frustrating to watch at times, but he is still a unique option for us, especially in those much needed CL moments when we need something out of the bag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)