Douglas Costa (22 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
His haters should just suck his dick.

Amazing player. We never had so many players like him in our history. It's like a fresh air seeing this type of player in action.
Dude, calm down a little bit, ok? Yeah, he scored a nice goal. Against the worst team in the league. His first goal of the season. Only at the second part of the season. Doesn't sound like a legendary player to me.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
45 good minutes against Chievo and you get comments like that, lol. His problem is consistency and decision making, but at least he showed the right attitude from the start.
I'm confident if he gets a run of games he will be as consistent as last season. He is never going to be a player you can bank on, but he makes things happen and opens games up for us.

I think he had more than 45 mins of good performance today, he was still creating in the second half. He has always been a player who runs out of steam around the 60min mark, Cancelo seems a bit like that too.

Jan 22, 2016
Dude, calm down a little bit, ok? Yeah, he scored a nice goal. Against the worst team in the league. His first goal of the season. Only at the second part of the season. Doesn't sound like a legendary player to me.
He Has been here for about one and a half year and he has been nothing short than amazing for us apart from the beginning of this season.

His ability on the ball is best in the league. He could be our major weapon in the CL with Ronaldo.

And now i like to see both Cancelo and Costa in the same line up in the right. That could be devastating for CL opponents.

- - - Updated - - -

45 good minutes against Chievo and you get comments like that, lol. His problem is consistency and decision making, but at least he showed the right attitude from the start.
Wat? Haven't u guys really seen Costa play last year?
It's nothing new. When he gets run of the games he shows his quality and never disappoints us.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
His ability is taken for granted. Not many players possess the ability to just take the ball, run through the other team and shoot it in the net. Completely independent of any teammates.

I think if other players scored this goal today, the reaction would be greater. The common thought might be, "Well he is so fast and dribbles so well, why can't he just do this more often?" But just possessing this combination of speed and technique is a complete anomaly.

And also to think, we haven't had any problems with him covering his defensive duties in a 4 man midfield, usually always there to help the fullback.

Jan 22, 2016
His ability is taken for granted. Not many players possess the ability to just take the ball, run through the other team and shoot it in the net. Completely independent of any teammates.

I think if other players scored this goal today, the reaction would be greater. The common thought might be, "Well he is so fast and dribbles so well, why can't he just do this more often?" But just possessing this combination of speed and technique is a complete anomaly.

And also to think, we haven't had any problems with him covering his defensive duties in a 4 man midfield, usually always there to help the fullback.
Well said.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Wat? Haven't u guys really seen Costa play last year?
It's nothing new. When he gets run of the games he shows his quality and never disappoints us.
He was brilliant at the start of this season before he turned into a camel against Sassuolo, now we see bits and pieces from him.

Has to be said in terms of pure aesthetics and enjoyment watching that he, Dybala and Alex Sandro have been my favourites players in the last three years, it's just that each has had periods of significant loss of form, and maybe I put more pressure on them. Wingers are generally inconsistent players anyway.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great cross to Sandro at the back post. Put it in a silver platter for him.

Sorentino decided to turn into Doctor Strange carrying the Time stone with that stop .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)