Douglas Costa (114 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not many want him sold. Mostly we want to play better and not look like shit in the final third.

He's easily been as bad as Pjanic this year, if not worse. So lol at you getting all self-righteous here. 3:
Defenitely worse then Pjanic, Costa season died with that spitting incident. Being average or mediocre like Pjanic season would be an improvement for him.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I see there's a hate Douglas Costa club now... Hmm... Some are the usual suspects (Ze Germans) but Post Ironic joined in as well? Interesting.
I don’t hate him at all. I think he’s been poor this year and lost his mind in a completely retarded way back in September. But even so, I want him at his best on this team, because at his best, he’s a brilliant player.

Obviously if he doesn’t get back there, things change. But right now, I’m hoping he’s just in a lengthy rough patch of form, and needs to get out of it. Hopefully the increased playing time available with this Mandzukic injury is the catalyst for that.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He hasn't played nearly enough to get out of this supposed bad patch of form. Scrap minutes where he has limited time to make an impact isn't gonna cut it. Get him playing 4-5 matches consecutively and then we can identify his true current level.

Apr 19, 2007
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C (tho he's not an Juventino but an infiltrator):

Exhibit D:

Exhibit E:

Exhibit F: Any post by @DAiDEViL ITT

Exhibit G: Almost any post by @lgorTudor ITT

That's just from the last 4 or 5 pages. A lot of perversion going on IT. Discuss.
I didnt say I want him sold but people were argguing that Cuads should be sold before Costa. I just made the point that price is a big factor in who you sell or buy. Also its only relative because with any sell should either fund a different player or create space for a new player. Not a lot wanted Higgy sold but if you asked if they would sell him to bring in Ronaldo no one would have disagreed

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
as someone who is a great passer in transition in any sport, i hated that 3-2 counter pass to Ronaldo. when you have a guy whos running with full steam ahead, you pass the ball forward so he doesent have to slow down or stop to collect it. it kills his momentum. should have played it left to Dybala rather

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Responsible for 90% of any good attacking play the team was able to muster. Exhilarating whenever on the ball. His blistering speed, skill and change of pace is such an asset.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hopefully not a bad injury

we'll need him against relegation candidates
We all know you have your fingers crossed he is out for the season.

You are peeing your pants in fear of being as wrong as you were about him last season again this season.

Its hard to be that wrong again.

You cant outrun the second coming of Costa. He too fast

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We all know you have your fingers crossed he is out for the season.

You are peeing your pants in fear of being as wrong as you were about him last season again this season.

Its hard to be that wrong again.

You cant outrun the second coming of Costa. He too fast
You confuse football with US football again, dummy

I can't recall since registering on tuz ever being wrong about a player

Unlike you, Mr Retard Bonucci avatar lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)