Douglas Costa (23 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
if we want to stick with Dybala then hes expendable indeed. it will free up more playing time for Berna so another plus.
I approve this.

I think that will depened on what formation we use next season, or if theres a trade deal on the horizon with someone like pogba.

As things are right now, we desperately need a player like pogba, while Douglas is not even missed with that horrid form.

Could be a win win situation for both Clubs.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He made nothing happen... A bunch of random dribbles to no purpose. He looks good but he finishes almost every movement with some poor decision-making. I don't see any of the brilliance in the final 3rd from last year.
The way he drives the ball forward from midfield is something we don’t see from our other players.

Our midfield is the problem to everything lol

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The way he drives the ball forward from midfield is something we don’t see from our other players.

Our midfield is the problem to everything lol
It's a big problem, but Costa still needs to get his shit together. He's an attacking forward, his job is to do more than just drive the ball forward.

- - - Updated - - -

I sincerely hope he does lol

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game

I think people are far too critical of him in the final third because they see how easily he beats players in midfield areas they expect the same at the edge of the area when running towards defenders who are properly set to defend the situation.

His major strength is turning players who get tight on him and opening up space for a counter. This sort of player is hugely important for Europe, particularly when he can receive passes near our own box under pressure and can keep the ball/turn the opposition/win a free-kick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)