Douglas Costa (45 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Dont want to be pessimistic but wasnt his story in Bayern similiar? Great first season and then few injuries at the start of the second which completly ruined him for Bayern and he wasnt the same player anymore.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Dont want to be pessimistic but wasnt his story in Bayern similiar? Great first season and then few injuries at the start of the second which completly ruined him for Bayern and he wasnt the same player anymore.
Fuck me. Give him a chance. Served a ban, came back, got injured. All of a sudden it’s 2nd season blues. Relax.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Ancelotti fell out with a bunch of players at Bayern. Muller, Alaba, Sanches, Costa, etc... they all dropped drastically in form with Carlo in charge.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Too bad he got banned and then strugles with injuries. Good player to have and will be useful when he gets back on track. He should learn that he's just an understudy to Berna though. :agree:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I wish he can start a few games now. I know he spits on people and has been injured a lot lately but I want to see him get a few games in a row.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Great first half season only with Bayern.

With us, he was great second half of last season and start of this one (bar first game after he returned from WC) till his injury. Was simply unstoppable. It's normal for a player to not be as sharp already after a month long layoff. Wasn't even match fit till recently.

Once Ronaldo starts converting more too, they and Cancelo will give defenders nightmares.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't get it, but then again you have a Bonucci avatar which renders everything you type worthless

Not that it wasn't dumb worthless shit with any previous avatar but still, bonucci avatar confirms your mental illness
That you have already dug in your Costa hate and cant back out anymore despite how anyone with half a brain saw that he was our best player last season.

Leo Bon is already proving you wrong too which is why you are getting so defensive and calling names to distract from the punkass bitch that you are

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
That you have already dug in your Costa hate and cant back out anymore despite how anyone with half a brain saw that he was our best player last season.

Leo Bon is already proving you wrong too which is why you are getting so defensive and calling names to distract from the punkass bitch that you are
judgement is still out on him tbh. his passing is on point, but his defending isnt on the level of 2014/15-2016/17 Leo. his true test of value will be CL knockouts

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Leo Bon is already proving you wrong
Clearly, being the reason for vast majority of our goals conceded this season :baus: I understand why US Sports have so many statistics, it's because americans are too dumb to process what they are seeing on their own

I recommend to watch a reel of all the goals against us, retard, or do you need an ESPN cheeto eating sports reporter to spoonfeed shit to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)