Douglas Costa (32 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
lol no way man

He knows DC f-ed himself royally so he is just keeping his mouth shut and watching the walls close in on Costa. He needs to only let Costa flame himself out.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we get the old style back with the new software ? I'm so used to the old one :lol:
This is kind of growing on me. But I loved the ones you’re suggesting. Not that other crap that was temporarily in use before this one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Before the accident in our half, they had similiar situations in Sass's half. I think Costa was elbowed there, but referee didnt see it. Di Fra approached him and probably said some shit to him. After this he went berserk mode and tried to kill Di Fra. ITs stupid and he probably knows it right now. Will take him few matches to redeem himself.
One of the more normal, balanced responses.

Everything will be forgotten by the third game.

People acting like he did a Catholic priest.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Spitting is vile and gross tho

Go full witsel. Plant ur leg right onto the shin abd fucking break it. By the time the guy considers getting the metal pins out of the leg to learn towalk again, you're allready out of suspension

- - - Updated - - -

@Seven

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
So do I. Won't change though how I feel that he should receive maximum punishment.
I don't think there is a single fan who pleads innocence for DC. The difference in opinion comes from the sympathy about him being provoked by a nasty character from Sass. I also sympathize with Zizou about his incident with Materazzi at the WC 2006. To me Zidane was provoked by a scum like Materazzi, but I was cheering for Italy and I was happy with the end result. :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If spitting is a 5 match ban... how come hustini and Osman dont get banned?

Osman spits on everyone's faces when he says he watches league matches that he never does

Hustini spits on everyone's faces due to how much nonsense he posts.

5 month for for each pls

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Spitting is vile and gross tho

Go full witsel. Plant ur leg right onto the shin abd fucking break it. By the time the guy considers getting the metal pins out of the leg to learn towalk again, you're allready out of suspension

- - - Updated - - -

@Seven
Yeah, this is not better than spitting

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol:

Think it was a joke. Did you recently get spat on by a gang of Syrians or something? You seem to really hate spit. Everyone does, but you extra.
1st: It didn't strike me as a joke.
2nd: It's simply disgusting, and i don't want to see this kind of behaviour from a Juventus player. I get it, guys like you and kao_ray (for example) don't have a problem with it, and probably spit on everyone they disagree with, but that's not the norm.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
2nd: It's simply disgusting, and i don't want to see this kind of behaviour from a Juventus player. I get it, guys like you and kao_ray (for example) don't have a problem with it, and probably spit on everyone they disagree with, but that's not the norm.
1st: Has Amer ever made a serious post? :boh:
2nd: :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Considering the club image Agnelli is trying to build and invested so much in, Costa will find it very difficult to move on after this incident. He needs to make amends by seizing every opportunity to show his class on and off the pitch for an entire season.

I know it's not like he's the first one to spit on an apponent but doing it in a game where Ronaldo scores his first Juve goal, it will never be forgotten by the football community. Sadly, it will always be mentioned and joked about.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Everyone has a problem with it. It's repugnant, classless and gross. But not morally repugnant as you're making it out to be ad nauseam (which you've the full right to).

- - - Updated - - -

Considering the club image Agnelli is trying to build and invested so much in, Costa will find it very difficult to move on after this incident. He needs to make amends by seizing every opportunity to show his class on and off the pitch for an entire season.

I know it's not like he's the first one to spit on an apponent but doing it in a game where Ronaldo scores his first Juve goal, it will never be forgotten by the football community. Sadly, it will always be mentioned and joked about.
Yeah, if people keep acting like this, he might.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I watched the whole incident many times since I record every Juve game.What Costa did is just stupid and bad.No comment about that .No matter what the real reason was.
Before the incident,Costa was fouled and double elbowed from that shit face Francesco twice and there wasn't any foul in Costa's favor whistled from the referee.Saying that I am not giving an excuse for Costa.It was stupid,very much.
At the end of the day the only thing that concerns me is that he will get a minimum 3 and probably 5 games ban.This means he wont be in rooster for Napoli on 30-th September.And he can make a difference .Berna isn''t a half a player that Costa is.I think tomorrow is the verdict from FIGC?Always on Tuesday.He will also get a fine from Juve.Bad,bad situation.An incredible player.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When do we find out the punishment?

My neighbour is playing Sri Lankan music and it is fucking awful. Sounds like someone being tortured to the point that they almost like it.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Well, to many, including me, it is. The "I'm sorry because i was told to be sorry" post (if legit) doesn't help his cause either.
It's a disciplinary issue. He didn't anally fist anyone without their permission.

There are rules and consequences for behaviors. If you do x, y happens. And then you move on.

You've always had a hard on for DC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)