Douglas Costa (88 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I honestly hope he doesn't get away with a "slap on the wrist" kind of ban. It's funny how the rest of the Serie A losers expect a short ban that very well fits their narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly hope you don't get away with a "slap on the face" for this kind of post, lul.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Probably he woke up to play fortnite :lol:
pls, looking at how Costa plays, what are his strengths and seeing him in the Netflix docuseries, it's pretty obvious that the guy works very hard to be faster than 99% of professional footballers, that's not something you achieve playing fortnite. seeing how his discipline and defensive output increased after a few months with team Allegri, you realize that the dude is a real hard worker

Last edited:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
What does getting up at 5am have to do with anything?

Is he telling us he's always disciplined and didn't falter today either?
It means for someone who's had a sorta military lifestyle since that early age, something must have happened to lose his head.

Between the two of them they know, we can only see so much from watching it on TV in comfort our homes.

Reading through past pages reminds me of this Bill Burr piece on Arnold

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It's obvious that bitch Di Francesco must have insulted him heavily. Costa surely is used to opponents fouling him a lot due to his playing style and he hasn't a history full of red cards for losing his temper. Anyway, it doesn't explain his behavior so I hope he understands his mistake and move on. I am sure the club supports him as it was the first time something similar happened to him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Costa: ‘You don’t know what he said…’ | Football Italia
Juventus winger Douglas Costa admits “I was wrong” to spit on Sassuolo’s Federico Di Francesco but “you don’t know what he said to me…”
The Brazilian lost his head toward the end of yesterday’s game, elbowing his opponent and headbutting him, for which he was shown only a yellow card.
VAR then caught him spitting in Di Francesco’s face, and the forward will now be banned for at least three matches.
“You don’t know what he said to me, but never mind,” Douglas Costa wrote, replying to a fan on his Instagram post apologising.
“I ask forgiveness from all those who I need to, because I was wrong!”
Former Juve left-back Patrice Evra also commented on the post.
“Do you know that the symbol of Juventus is a zebra? Not a llama… You’ve apologised for your gesture, but people will never know what he said to you.”
Evra was speaking from experience, as he was sacked by Marseille for kicking a fan in the head.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The silence from di Francesco is also telling. I bet he is begging Costa to keep his mouth shut about what he told him.
lol no way man

He knows DC f-ed himself royally so he is just keeping his mouth shut and watching the walls close in on Costa. He needs to only let Costa flame himself out.

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers, working on more styles too :)
Can we get the old style back with the new software ? I'm so used to the old one :lol:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
lol no way man

He knows DC f-ed himself royally so he is just keeping his mouth shut and watching the walls close in on Costa. He needs to only let Costa flame himself out.

- - - Updated - - -

Can we get the old style back with the new software ? I'm so used to the old one :lol:
I might be working on that in secret. It will not be identical but similar in style.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
lol no way man

You may be right. I hope DC will say what he was told by di Francesco. Then we'll know the whole picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)