Douglas Costa (95 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What the hell got into him? The only thing I can think is something racist was said.
Regardless absolutely disgraceful to react with an elbow and a head butt. To spit on someone... there isn’t words

I would have knocked him out cold if I was Di Francesco. Appalling behaviour. He can sit out a very long ban.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Disgraceful, absolutely no place for his actions and the club should fine him heavily. Sure he'll now miss the Napoli game.

He was excellent after coming on as well and I'm sure would be pushing for a start v Valencia. Allegri might think differently though.

Di Francesco really seemed to have it in for us, he had a few heated moments before clashing with Costa. Not that there is any excuse.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Disgraceful, absolutely no place for his actions and the club should fine him heavily. Sure he'll now miss the Napoli game.

He was excellent after coming on as well and I'm sure would be pushing for a start v Valencia. Allegri might think differently though.

Di Francesco really seems like he hates Juve, he had a few heated moments before clashing with Costa. Not that there is any excuse.
I think we may actually see him against Valencia. If he’s going to be significantly banned in Serie A we’ll need to give him some games for the sake of the rest of the team.

He’ll know he’s fucked up. Seemed to not care though which makes me think Di Fra has gone racial

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I think we may actually see him against Valencia. If he’s going to be significantly banned in Serie A we’ll need to give him some games for the sake of the rest of the team.

He’ll know he’s fucked up. Seemed to not care though which makes me think Di Fra has gone racial
I think the onus is on Max and the club to proactively leave him out of the lineup. There's no place for that kinda behaviour at this club.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
There is no way he will, or should, play against Valencia. Max sat Bonucci's ass on the bench last year for something far less egregious.

See you in six weeks, DC.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Costas gonna be waiting for that sasuolo nobody outside. He should have of curbed his anger but I don't think club should take any action.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hope you get a mega ban, fined and benched you fool. Why on earth would you think its ok to spit, elbow ANNNNNDDDD headbutt a player?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)