Douglas Costa (45 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He’s our main asset. Surpasses Dybala and Ronaldo for me in this squad.
If anyone could pull a rabbit out of their ass, it’s this guy. A joy to watch.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
He is in the form of his life. I do not know why Allegri overthinks so much and excludes him from the starting lineup. You have Costa in this form - what is there to think about? Put him on the pitch and give him freedom.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
On one hand you have an off form Ronaldo that obviously needs to play to get acclimated...on the other hand you have a WC form Costa that should also be playing...THEN you have an always on form Mario having a stellar start that needs to play....I mean, this is the problem elite clubs face because even after those 3 you still have Dybala, Bernie, and Cuads that can/should also be playing.

I don't know about you guys, I'm enjoying sitting at 9pts alone at the top of the table already so as much as I love certain players...winning its just too good to complain about certain players not playing enough. When we start dropping points because our attack isn't producing then we can complain...otherwise we should enjoy the results.

Also, be thankful that we follow a club that has this incredible depth. It's called a "selection headache"...and its a good thing except when it comes from injuries.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Two games at the start of the season that we won comfortably, after a WC, after he didn't look 100% in the first game...

Are people really worried a key player like DC will be benched by Berna for eternity or for some reason are upset that the above happened?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
On one hand you have an off form Ronaldo that obviously needs to play to get acclimated...on the other hand you have a WC form Costa that should also be playing...THEN you have an always on form Mario having a stellar start that needs to play....I mean, this is the problem elite clubs face because even after those 3 you still have Dybala, Bernie, and Cuads that can/should also be playing.

I don't know about you guys, I'm enjoying sitting at 9pts alone at the top of the table already so as much as I love certain players...winning its just too good to complain about certain players not playing enough. When we start dropping points because our attack isn't producing then we can complain...otherwise we should enjoy the results.

Also, be thankful that we follow a club that has this incredible depth. It's called a "selection headache"...and its a good thing except when it comes from injuries.

Made me smile :touched:
Mandzo 4 life :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)