Douglas Costa (89 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Hazard is pretty damn good. Chelsea suck because of Conte, but Hazard is fire for Belgium and will be for Real..

How about Sanchez? Same story.. Held down by his coach but true quality nonetheless.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Costa still superior than both of them combined
Nah. He's not the best winger in the world, you silly dopehead.

He's perhaps the most in-form winger in the world for the past few months, but he needs to play like this consistently for a full-season minimum before he could be considered one the best wingers in football.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Best winger in the world.
Name one that is better than him @lgorTudor @DAiDEViL
Old man robben and ribery are too old
hazard is bunk and overrated
willian well, he just proved how much inferior to costa he is
only possible competitor is maybe Son

@lgorTudor @DAiDEViL can't acknowledge

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I was against the transfer at the start, (not really against but wasn't a yuge fan), oh boy am I eating my words, fantastic player, absolutely dynamite, I cant wait till Berna gets an extended run because costa and Berna on the wings is nut worthy

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bale, & Neymar & Salah & mbappe are obviously more talented but he is really good nevertheless.

Sanchez, Di Maria, Sane, Mane, Isco... there is no shortage of high performing wingers. We got him at a steal price though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He’s our best player at this moment in time, form wise. Absolutely sensational to watch him tear shit up on the flanks. Bayern got fucking mugged by :beppe: on this one. Revenge for Vidal.
:D

- - - Updated - - -

In an interview that the former Bayern Munich man gave to La Stampa, he revealed all that the experience at Juventus is teaching him. He said: " What did Italy teach me?To wait, to correct myself: to be ready, to know when I can be effective right away. Allegri has done it so many times. "
DC interview :touched:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He’s got an injury and won’t play against Serbia. He’ll start a physiotherapy session but they don’t know when he’ll be back in the squad.

Fuck this shit!!! Damnit!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)