Douglas Costa (47 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Man City €100m for Douglas Costa?

Manchester City are ready to offer €100m for Juventus wide attacker Douglas Costa, according to Sport Mediaset.

The report suggests Pep Guardiola is eager to bring the Brazil international to England, after Manchester United had failed in their attempts to snatch him away.

Juve only just activated their option to buy from Bayern Munich for €40m this week, having paid €6m for the one-year loan.

He is now under contract with the Bianconeri until June 2022.

If Manchester City were indeed to offer €100m, Juve could use that money to make their own bid for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic – another Manchester United target.

In his debut Italian campaign, Douglas Costa contributed six goals and 14 assists.
I really hope this isnt true. Otherwise Marotta will sell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I really hope this isnt true. Otherwise Marotta will sell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we dont have the money to properly strengthen the squad this year, we might as well sell him and buy us a lot of talent as an investment instead. His value is at its highest right now. For winning Serie A he is not required. Not that I would want that. But I hope we can manage to build on what we currently have and build fast.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016

Highlights just how crucial to us he became this season. Definitely should keep hold of him even with crazy offers flying in, there are many others players we could cash in on if we actually need money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)