Douglas Costa (89 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Yesterday's front page

I am Mr Scudetto
Douglas Costa

“In my career I’ve already won seven league titles thanks to futsal and faith in God. Nobody is faster than me. Triumph with Juve and I’ll get my 14th tattoo. The Coppa Italia? Milan have quality, but we have champions’
Dybala plays against Bologna
Allegri takes on the controversy: 'Comical’

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
If Max leaves I’d be worried about this guy playing under Ancelotti.

To me after the first 7-10 rounds was when he started adapting and first showed progress and haven’t stopped getting better since, which makes him our best player this season.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

To me after the first 7-10 rounds was when he started adapting and first showed progress and haven’t stopped getting better since, which makes him our best player this season.
Always said we should push for Brazilians over Argies, except for Carlitos :tevez::heart:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,064

Yesterday's front page

I am Mr Scudetto
    Douglas Costa

“In my career I’ve already won seven league titles thanks to futsal and faith in God. Nobody is faster than me. Triumph with Juve and I’ll get my 14th tattoo. The Coppa Italia? Milan have quality, but we have champions’
    Dybala plays against Bologna
    Allegri takes on the controversy: 'Comical’
    the best news in all of that is the Spalletti one. lol

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Ancelotti is a bit past it, not our style.

Allegri will stay, but if he left, Inzaghi and Carrera more likely to be alternatives.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

Scudetto shivers
    Juve at +7

Bianconeri again forced to come back after a mix-up between Buffon and Rugani, then Douglas Costa enters, turns on the turbo and destroys Bologna
    Own goal by De Maio, then Khedira and Dybala
    A seventh consecutive triumph is within reach
    On Wednesday the Coppa Italia Final with Milan

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Best signing we’ve made in many years. Decisive player who has saved our ass on countless occasions this season. Skilful, quick, amazing crosser and has the ability to score wonder goals too. Has to be a guaranteed starter every week.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Replace any of those midfield three for Marchisio, Bernardeschi and Costa on the wings. Anyone not playing is of course going to be on the bench instead :p. Unless we can do 12 vs 11 like the provincial teams always claim...
    my problem is, we dont have a game changer off the bench if we throw them all out like that. plus Berna recovered recently from an injury, Max will take his time with him (and no, Higgy isnt one). as for Claudio, no comment. i have no idea what the issue with him is, but there obviously is some. he barely ever plays

- - - Updated - - -

I remember when @Osman had to defend his signing and I said this is a bazillion I liked.

The signs where there from the start.
    i was skeptical about his huge wages (6M is a bit too much for us, especially when we have 2 other players at 7.5M), but he did show that he deserves them. more so than Higuain atleast, thats for sure. hopefully for us, his prime lasts for a while

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    got you

Cuads Benatia Chiellini AS
    Sami Pjanic Matuidi
    Costa Dybala Mandzu
    Except we all seen he is way more creative on left side now. Not enough goal threat to solely play him right as much in left where his crossing is more accurate.

Plus Dybalas 28 goals > Mandzukic

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Except we all seen he is way more creative on left side now. Not enough goal threat to solely play him right as much in left where his crossing is more accurate.

Plus Dybalas 28 goals > Mandzukic

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    then we have to play Mandzu as CF, unless you wanna rely on Khedira as the only aerial threat for Costa to cross to?

Dybala Mandzu Costa, with Cuads providing width on the right, im OK with that as well for the rest of the season

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Best signing we’ve made in many years. Decisive player who has saved our ass on countless occasions this season. Skilful, quick, amazing crosser and has the ability to score wonder goals too. Has to be a guaranteed starter every week.
    Cough cough. Splutter. Nein. Nyet. Non. No!

This legend is clearly our best signing of the 21st century.

@Bianconero81 :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)