Douglas Costa (58 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You are clearly a moron, no doubt.

See him as Cuads level player is what i said, and that still hasn't changed.
They both might offer something different, but overall one isn't better than the other. Both are hot and cold players, so here's hope they'll never go through a cold period at the same time, and we'll always have at least one in form player on the right.

The Donkey

Dec 7, 2017
I don't know where you saw the 1 in front of the CBs because Khedira-Pjanic were perfectly split on opposite sides. Costa's work rate was good enough to make him look like a midfielder.
Watch the start of the game again when Juve was trying to play football. Then after some minutes, when you will only defend, it always will look like 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 no matter which system.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Costa is better wide. Yesterday he played central and was less effective. That one moment he went wide left during the game he won us the 2nd penalty.

Allegri should have man up and switch to a 4-3-3 and take Mandzu off start of 2nd half when it was clear he was struggling.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
https://www.football-italia.net/117486/douglas-costa-gremio-threw-title-game

Douglas Costa: 'Gremio threw title game'

By Football Italia staff

Juventus winger Douglas Costa reveals his Gremio team threw a game, “otherwise our fans might’ve killed us. If we had beaten Flamengo, we’d be dead.”

The shocking incident occurred in 2009 and he told it to YouTube channel Pilhado.

“I remember we were playing a reserve side and after 45 minutes against Flamengo it was 1-1,” explained the former Bayern Munich star.

“During the break, news came through that our historic rivals Internacional were close to winning the Brasileiro title. We made some changes and I would dribble from one side to the other, but always a long way off the goal. I had to play to avoid winning.

“In the end, Flamengo beat us 2-1 and made the Maracanà explode with joy. The directors had come into the locker room and said we could do what we wanted, the responsibility was ours.

“They said if we had won, the people would’ve run on to the airport tarmac and not let us leave. The Gremio fans would’ve wanted to kill us.

“That would’ve been a real stain for Gremio’s history for us to give Internacional the title. If we had beaten Flamengo, we’d be dead.”

:shifty: shut up shut up shut up

Don't talk about shit like that when you're a Juve player :nervous:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)