Douglas Costa (19 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Sweet finish with his left foot. Barely had time to position himself properly, but nailed it. An all-round top game from Dougie, should have had a couple of assists too if it wasn’t for such wasteful finishing from our strikers. He has also learnt how to defend and track back, Allegri is teaching him well :touched:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why? Cuadrado is a great asset, when in form. I don't see why Mandzukic has to always start @ LWF. Maybe we can try a 4-4-2 with Costa and Cuadrado supporting a front pairing of Dybala and Higuain/Mandzukic.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So you agree that he should be starting over Cuadrado.
whoever is in better form

- - - Updated - - -

Why? Cuadrado is a great asset, when in form. I don't see why Mandzukic has to always start @ LWF. Maybe we can try a 4-4-2 with Costa and Cuadrado supporting a front pairing of Dybala and Higuain/Mandzukic.
because none of our players is as good a LW as Mandzukic.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nice to have players who can use both feet well on that side. Both him and Berna are left-footed and can cut in with a great shot, but also can put in inch-perfect crosses with their rights.
its easier to cross than to shoot with his right foot, which is why hes so much more dangerous on the right. when hes on the left, you just take away the cross and force him to the middle, and you pretty much stopped him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)