Douglas Costa (43 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Well, he nearly had two assists in the 1st, had it not been for Matuidis majestic finishing capabilites. MOTM for sure for me.
Let's not exaggerate with Blaise two chances to score in the first half. He did a very good job in creating the chance for that left foot strike going slightly wide. The second one he managed to win a header probably with the opposition CB. Nevertheless, Costa did good in those two situations obviously.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nearly? Almost you mean. @zizinho
i miss Bobby P

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for correcting my grammar, with your help i might actually manage to keep a job for more than a month
dude, if you want to keep a job for longer you must learn how to recognize your strengths and weaknesses and search for a fitting job accordingly. for example, you cant be a taxi driver if you are blind. or a woman. you should think about that for a while

May 26, 2016
i miss Bobby P

- - - Updated - - -

dude, if you want to keep a job for longer you must learn how to recognize your strengths and weaknesses and search for a fitting job accordingly. for example, you cant be a taxi driver if you are blind. or a woman. you should think about that for a while

:lol: Noted!

- - - Updated - - -

Let's not exaggerate with Blaise two chances to score in the first half. He did a very good job in creating the chance for that left foot strike going slightly wide. The second one he managed to win a header probably with the opposition CB. Nevertheless, Costa did good in those two situations obviously.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
granted , I exaggerated, the point is that he created a lot and had a good game!

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
His close control is the best in the squad, and he adds another dimension to our attack. With Mandzukic and Cuadrado on the wings we are static and easy to defend against. This guy terrorizes defenders with his speed and dribbling ability. He also takes some creative burden off Dybala.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His close control is the best in the squad, and he adds another dimension to our attack. With Mandzukic and Cuadrado on the wings we are static and easy to defend against. This guy terrorizes defenders with his speed and dribbling ability. He also takes some creative burden off Dybala.
Yup.

Mandzis not a winger so he naturally will not create much cuz he doesnt dribble etc. Cuadrado is too unreliable.

I prefer much a costa dybala combo on the wings, as both are naturally more talented

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The most important thing here is continuity, he’s been slowing but surely getting in better form but it will be fucking pointless if Max decides to bench him every other match.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
D.C is talented no doubt about it but his end product is what worrying me...
When talking numbers D.C is just not there.. How many Goals and assists he made how many last year how many the year before... That's why D.C signing is a bit confusing as the talent to be a superstar is there but he just never get there for some reason

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
D.C is talented no doubt about it but his end product is what worrying me...
When talking numbers D.C is just not there.. How many Goals and assists he made how many last year how many the year before... That's why D.C signing is a bit confusing as the talent to be a superstar is there but he just never get there for some reason
This!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dribbling, pace, physics - it's all there, but the brain isn't. That's the reason.

Same goes more or less for Cuads (who also adds workrate), they both are good wingers, maybe even worldclass on a good day, but overall they both are too inconsistent, headless chickens. That's why they'll never be among the very best.

Jan 22, 2016
Dribbling, pace, physics - it's all there, but the brain isn't. That's the reason.

Same goes more or less for Cuads (who also adds workrate), they both are good wingers, maybe even worldclass on a good day, but overall they both are too inconsistent, headless chickens. That's why they'll never be among the very best.
He is not a headless chicken. He is constantly making right decisions and passes and creating more than Dybala . And Doesn't slow our build up play like Cuadrado.
With each game passing he is showing his worth.
Him starting more games recently shows that Max is impressed.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Cuads "slowing the game down" has a lot to do with our RB's. Licht and DeS aren't exactly attacking fullbacks and don't overlap often, with Dybala being marked closely he often has no choice but to wait or pass back (still better than run to the corner flag and throw in a random cross into empty space, isn't it?) it's definitely easier to combine with Alex Sandro on the left. If Dani Alves was still here, giving Cuads a player to combine with, Cuads wouldn't slown down our game.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
Douglas Costa isn't a dumb player, he actually makes smart decisions, obviously doesn't always get it right, but from what I've seen from him he's a smart player who creates many chances. Some people seem to stereotype players that are fast and tricky as not smart or low IQ, just because they're fast and tricky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)