Douglas Costa (29 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I really believe that Douglas Costa will improve once the team/formation get along together and surely Juventus will keep him for at least another season aswell.

In his case it really is too early to label him as a flop, he been in bad form and still got a goal and could have had a couple of assists to his name aswell in previous games if not for some poor finishing from others... so i think we will have a more clear ideea of what he can offer in the next couple of months.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Tha'ts because we had Licht, asamoah and Barzagli playing at the same time. You don't see how that is a bad idea? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Matuidi offers a lot defensively. We didn't buy him to offer something in attack. Aside from DC, how else started yesterday that was a threat in offense? I don't mean in front of goal but getting us to that point?

No sandro, dybala, pjanic, bernie, cuads...
Yes we are over reliant on pjanic and dybala for creating chances but we have signed two wingers to have more crosses in box and add another dimension and unpredictability to our offensive play but we have frustrating Douglas Costa who tries to do two many things and loses the ball to many times

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #883
    See Mark's post in the Wishlist thead.

Bring back Caldara & Spinazzola. De Vrij & Giminez for free.

Holy shit...we can bring all 4 for free :lol: @Mark
    both CB freebie would be too much. I'm sure they want to play.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Higuain almost scored a couple goals

almost :D
    Keyword: almost :D

I was thinking about that this morning, he actually was in on goal a couple times...once through sheer hard work taking on that GK...how unlucky that was! Then we was in 1v1 and well, we know what happened there. He gets himself into good positions but he isn't exactly the best at beating a player with dribbling if you know what I mean.

All he usually needs though is that half second to pop a shot off.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Yes we are over reliant on pjanic and dybala for creating chances but we have signed two wingers to have more crosses in box and add another dimension and unpredictability to our offensive play but we have frustrating Douglas Costa who tries to do two many things and loses the ball to many times
    He does too many things on his own because there is no one else out there to do it. Besides, I see nothing wrong in letting that kind of player try to take on players as often as he wants. That's what we brought him for. Listen to what Camo had to say...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Keyword: almost :D

I was thinking about that this morning, he actually was in on goal a couple times...once through sheer hard work taking on that GK...how unlucky that was! Then we was in 1v1 and well, we know what happened there. He gets himself into good positions but he isn't exactly the best at beating a player with dribbling if you know what I mean.

All he usually needs though is that half second to pop a shot off.
    I actually think he's quite good at getting past players. Its not particularly fancy but he's clever, deceptively quick and more than strong enough to hold others off. I think his game outside of just scoring is much stronger than he is given credit for, but he's flopping right now because he can't score and that is the most important thing he should be doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)