Douglas Costa (59 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Not as much as this. The official Juventus page has been posting shit before he even left Germany. They're treating this dude like a big star we just signed. Hopefully he will become a beast for us.
stronger social media presence is probably a part of the rebrand

PS: my adblock feasts on costa avatars - already ate two of them, nom nom nom

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
For the first 20 minutes of our first leg v Bayern a couple of seasons ago I thought he was looking like an incredible player. Then I noticed that all his tricks and flair were completely ineffective and whilst looking good he was really just doing nothing with the ball.

I'm not writing him off, a lot of good players have struggled to do anything against our defense and we do lack some unpredictability upfront which he brings. I just hope he can provide an end product.
Then he sends a cross to Lewa to make it 2-1 then we were finished :D!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not as much as this. The official Juventus page has been posting shit before he even left Germany. They're treating this dude like a big star we just signed. Hopefully he will become a beast for us.
I think he'll beast big time for us. Another player with his speed and trickery is always a bonus. Seems to have a wicked shot on him too. Sandro/Costa LW is filthy af. Looking forward to it.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
stronger social media presence is probably a part of the rebrand
:agree: Nice move, Agnelli.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he'll beast big time for us. Another player with his speed and trickery is always a bonus. Seems to have a wicked shot on him too. Sandro/Costa LW is filthy af. Looking forward to it.
The mofo is fast as fuck. Add that to his amazing ability on one on ones and it's a perfect match for a counter attacking team. We certainly needed that, whether it was gonna be Costa or somebody with similar attributes.

I don't agree with everything Marotta does but I've a feeling he made the right move here.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Fee, wage, James, BM, Danilo, Costalot (@Igortudor copycat)... Forgetting all that, just hope all the best for Douglas, our brazilian flank is complete

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Top buy. A very dangerous player when in form and was a big part of the Bayern comeback 2 years ago.

What's Bayern gonna do if RR get injured, as they do? They only got Coman left?

May 26, 2016
Have not seen him play frequently for such a long time now that i dont really know what to expect from him anymore.

However, If its anything close to what he Was under Pep, we are in for a ride. He was absolutely tormenting backs when he Was in shape.

As much as i like Cuads , this guy is a cut above in pure technical ability and Even more explosive. He can pass any defender.

Besides, hes a lolzillian , They need latin culture to enjoy their football. Germany is too bloody squared and boring.
Some olive oil and a fresh cappuccino Will make him shine again.

Bouna fortuna Grande Douglas !

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Dude, that's BS. Douglas Costa has 12 goals and 18 assists in his last 2 seasons in the league and CL while Cuadrado has 9 goals and 12 assists during the same time.
and one is a RWB in 352 and later RM/RW in 4231/442, while the other is RW in a 433, I'd say Cuadrado is better at taking his chances as inconsistent as he is. let's just see who ends up being right, I think Cuadrado will start over Costa next season, could be that none of them starts though

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
and one is a RWB in 352 and later RM/RW in 4231/442, while the other is RW in a 433, I'd say Cuadrado is better at taking his chances as inconsistent as he is. let's just see who ends up being right, I think Cuadrado will start over Costa next season, could be that none of them starts though

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)