Douglas Costa (109 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Posting stats without any context is the worst. i dont even know if any of these are supposed to be good or bad, just see random numbers

- - - Updated - - -

If we win Coppa Italia, we pay 50M :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

Flight from where to where?
This one is clear.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
What aboout you?

And why are people saying he was "total $#@!" at Bayern?
I'm a bit sceptic and to be honest it depends also on the details of the contract.. hope we dont overpay.

I dont follow Bundesliga very well, but i read several german articles that in Munich nobody would be sad if he leaves, due to his performances last year and his behaviour.. so thats another point which made me sceptic.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm a bit sceptic and to be honest it depends also on the details of the contract.. hope we dont overpay.

I dont follow Bundesliga very well, but i read several german articles that in Munich nobody would be sad if he leaves, due to his performances last year and his behaviour.. so thats another point which made me sceptic.
But why does that matter? If the guy is shit, it doesn't really matter much if we paid 30M instead of 46M.

The difference is that whenever I've seen the guy play, he's not a world beater, but he's really good and I dare to say explosive at times which I believe will be very useful for us. He's an upgrade to Cuadrado in my books and Cuadrado was very important for us.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He will definitely sign but he hasnt yet everything can still go the drain..
I think he`ll be a great transfer - Always rated him and I think he is exactly what we need - a winger who always aim forward can dribble and has some really strong shots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)