Douglas Costa (44 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you look at the figures he had a very solid Feb-Mar and then ends up on the bench: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/68889/Fixtures/Douglas-Costa

He did better when he was given regular starts. You can't really expect a player like this to start 14 games and have a strong season, they need consistency. It's like Cuadrado with Chelsea or when he played as a sub for us, you get mostly shit from these type of players.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Not that excited about the transfer but I really hope he's gonna prove me wrong.
FI is posting the flight schedule from Munich airport :tuttosport:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
With this signing and Pjaca on the bench for LW, plus the lack of quality CM on the market, Allegri is so going to use Mandzukic as CM.

Pjanic - Mandzukic.

You heard it here first.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
With this signing and Pjaca on the bench for LW, plus the lack of quality CM on the market, Allegri is so going to use Mandzukic as CM.

Pjanic - Mandzukic.

You heard it here first.
:D

Wouldn't mind at all.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Hopefully I'm completely wrong about this one.

That being said, I definitely expect him to have a stellar first few months here. The question is what happens afterwards.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He will do gret here , but i want Berna too , and Keita too .

Yes i know , I'm asking to much .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Pjanic - Mandzukic.

You heard it here first.
Forget about Pjaca on LW, haven't you been listening to Allegri's interviews! Pjaca plays on the right or Dybala's sub!

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012

Pjanic - Mandzukic.

You heard it here first.
it was me. LOL. no worries. MAndz as CM will destroy opposing teams from the get go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)