Douglas Costa (139 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Costa skyes his shots 9/10 times. He hasn't scored more than 5 goals in a league season while playing for 3 dominant teams. Such danger from his shots.
Players change over time and they need to be put in the right positions. While playing for us, he has had some incredible shots. Many of them just an inch wide.
I dont think we have better finishers than Ronaldo, Dybala and Costa. To me he seems to have an amazing shooting technique. Sometimes he gets desperate when nothing else happens in attack, and he shoots too far out.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Didn’t have super high expectations for him to start the season, thought it would take a few months for him to wash the year at Milan out of his system... nor has our defense been poor until Chiellini and Bonucci missing against Atalanta. We’d allowed 15 goals in 28 matches in all competitions which is pretty darn good.

I expect his best in the second half of the season now. And will be disappointed in him if he performs poorly.

Same deal with Costa and Pjanic. Extremely poor in the first half of this season, but the stretch run can more than make up for that if they perform at their best.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
A few weeks ago a girl asked me to spit into her mouth while we were at it, because it turns her on. We had to take a break, because I din't got this guy here out of my head, so it didn't worked anymore.

I guess @dolph would have ejaculated immediately in this situation.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A few weeks ago a girl asked me to spit into her mouth while we were at it, because it turns her on. We had to take a break, because I din't got this guy here out of my head, so it didn't worked anymore.

so you couldnt do it while imagining this beautiful man?:costa: weird

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

So when a Girl ask you to spite in her mouth you think of Dougie?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Unfortunately yes :depressed:

I detest spitting, it's absolutely disgusting. So this Costa - son of Roma coach situation came into my mind.
Well my mind often wanders to a Dougie skills compilation youtube clip during sex so I guess I cant blame you.
Just a word of advise from an old timer. When a girl ask you to spite in her mouth, you spite her in the mouth. That type of girl is worth to keep happy and to keep around. Just the right amount of freaky. The type of girl who will let you sodomise her, bust on her face and have a threesome with her BFF, but not the crazy freaky type that will burn down your house and stap your dog if you look at another girl.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Well my mind often wanders to a Dougie skills compilation youtube clip during sex so I guess I cant blame you.
Just a word of advise from an old timer. When a girl ask you to spite in her mouth, you spite her in the mouth. That type of girl is worth to keep happy and to keep around. Just the right amount of freaky. The type of girl who will let you sodomise her, bust on her face and have a threesome with her BFF, but not the crazy freaky type that will burn down your house and stap your dog if you look at another girl.
Of course I did. :p ..and threesome sounds better than it is imo. :grin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)