Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (85 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
They seem to have the same policy as we do with regards to players who don't want to be there. Also it's not like they were pushing him out the door. They seemed unsure the whole time.
No they don't, they aren't as nice as Beppe. They just want him gone.

He also won't be a "big upgrade" over Cuadrado.

He's gonna be a slight upgrade at best. If we Get him for combined €40m and sell Cuads for around €30m, then those €10m difference i about the upgrade you'll get.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Cuadrado is a great player but is far too inconsistent a talent. Also he does not make great decisions and does not capitalize on goal scoring chances. Douglas Costa is a much higher level imo. That said I would like to keep Cuadrado. But there is no doubt Costa is a big upgrade
Correct assessment. Actually, l'd like it if Cuads stays, but I feel he may be one of around 5 departures.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I really think he could be our best player this season if we can close the deal. So much pace and quality in 1 on 1 situations. Will be like a shot of adrenaline to the team every time he gets the ball like Nedved was. Just storm forward.

He really is a top player and his signing would be a big coup. I expected him to go light up the EPL for Arsenal, Pool or Chelsea. If we sign him I will be proud.
Its cool youre excited, but why about Douglas Costa? The guy spent 5 years in Shahktar.

But okay I was also seeing it as a good move when we got him. Much have changed since then, and now im very okay with us saying goodbye to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)