Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Unclear ideas and slow moves.

Like I said, whether you like it or not, it's very weird to see us buying Berna for 50mln while we play to deploy him on the wing. Also, our most fragile spot at this point is a DM position and somebody to play next to Pjanic, and we don't seem to be buying anybody while we're linked to Matuidi (as I don't see N'Zonzi links serious). Also, we're buying wingers just so we can put Mandzukic, who was good for us, on the bench. We also need a RB and nothing seem to happen. So either

1) we're waiting to see if we're gonna get cash from Sandro
2) we have no idea how we're gonna play next season
3) Marotta is making moves from the shadow, which I highly doubt is the case tbh, eventhough I'm aware we're just reading newspapers

In the end we end up overpaying for wingers and get a weak-ish player Matuidi. IMO those signings don't look like a team who reaches CL finals gets in the end. We used to buy such players even before.
Unclear ideas for us fans you mean? Im sure Marotta and Paratici have a plan. And im surre Allegri know what to do with the squad.

Lets wait and see, you will understand later

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Unclear ideas for us fans you mean? Im sure Marotta and Paratici have a plan. And im surre Allegri know what to do with the squad.

Lets wait and see, you will understand later
I'm not saying I understand it all. It's just the fact that a sudden move like Alves leaving probably made a huge mess out of our plans.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Unclear ideas and slow moves.

Like I said, whether you like it or not, it's very weird to see us buying Berna for 50mln while we play to deploy him on the wing. Also, our most fragile spot at this point is a DM position and somebody to play next to Pjanic, and we don't seem to be buying anybody while we're linked to Matuidi (as I don't see N'Zonzi links serious). Also, we're buying wingers just so we can put Mandzukic, who was good for us, on the bench. We also need a RB and nothing seem to happen. So either

1) we're waiting to see if we're gonna get cash from Sandro
2) we have no idea how we're gonna play next season
3) Marotta is making moves from the shadow, which I highly doubt is the case tbh, eventhough I'm aware we're just reading newspapers

In the end we end up overpaying for wingers and get a weak-ish player Matuidi. IMO those signings don't look like a team who reaches CL finals gets in the end. We used to buy such players even before.
You have a point in every word.Bernadeschi is way overpriced for 50 mil.I would get Costa ,keep Cuadrado .
We absolute must get a world class defensive mid.There is no way that we can play whole season with -Claudio-Khedira -Pjanic .Also not sure that De Sciglio is the right choice RB...I don't understand that excitement with Bernardeshi.He is definitely not a finished product.No one knows how he will develop.If we are paying 50 mil for him then ,although I desperately want Sandro to stay his real price is 110 mil at this market .As well Bonucci's.That Viola rats clowns are trying to be a smart asses playing hard over Bernadeschi with us.We just must to show where their market skills ends.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not overly excited by this acquisition, especially not for the rumored figures. Like I said before, he'll be amazing for the first 6-7 months, and then fade into obscurity a la Krasic. He might be useful in the CL, exploiting spaces left by teams who come out to attack, but I have severe reservations about his consistency and mental fortitude.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I care, since I don't watch every damn player in the world so I try to go by what people who do watch him play say about him.
Costa was a WankMat here when he arrived at Bayern. Now because we're possibly taking one of Bayerns cast offs he's no longer good for us. I admit, Costa is a good player but we ain't got a lot of options. We can't get the Di Maria's or Sanchez's. So in terms of available wingers he's the best we can obtain.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Costa was a WankMat here when he arrived at Bayern. Now because we're possibly taking one of Bayerns cast offs he's no longer good for us. I admit, Costa is a good player but we ain't got a lot of options. We can't get the Di Maria's or Sanchez's. So in terms of available wingers he's the best we can obtain.
Costa had a bad season, according to the people who watched him play. Thing is, Di Maria remains at the top of the list for some people, yet he hasn't really set the world on fire for the last three seasons...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
You know what happened in the CL final? Madrid were able to rotate most of the second part of next season and we weren't. Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic and Cuadrado can't all play every single damn game.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Costa had a bad season, according to the people who watched him play. Thing is, Di Maria remains at the top of the list for some people, yet he hasn't really set the world on fire for the last three seasons...
I blame Ancelotti. He's a good manager and all that but at times he doesn't get the best out of his wingers. But that's just me. Just a thing I've always felt with Ancient-lotti.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic and Cuadrado can't all play every single damn game.
They did. And we said it for weeks. So no surprise we got utterly Kentucky fried in front of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Sky is saying we're working on loan + obligation to buy
Juventus offered €10m to sign Douglas Costa on loan with obligation to buy at €30m. (Mediaset)
:beppe:

He just cannot help it can he. :lol: looks like we struck a deal with Bayern, just like the Coman deal. Andiamo!!

Jul 13, 2010
after all these years I'm still finding funny how much care you guys give for the money. as if paying 10 million less would change anything. oh and yeah, market is inflated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)