Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (86 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Talks have stopped between Bayern and Juventus for Douglas Costa after failing to reach an agreement [Deutsche Presse-Agentur]

'i'm out'
LMAO!!!! Ocampos it is then.... if we are lucky...

- - - Updated - - -

Seems Bayern haven't made up their mind whether to sell or not if that's the case.

Sky mention Bernardeschi as the alternative to him and not as an extra option.

I never felt we'd get both anyway.
Key word there. Alternatives.... jees I'm not even optimistic on bernadeschi I wonder what cheap alternative we will finish up with

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
To me this is either Costa or Berna + Keita. We'll probably end up with Berna and Keita.

The best winger in Italy (+/- Insigne ) and one of the best of all Africa :tup:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
To me this is either Costa or Berna + Keita. We'll probably end up with Berna and Keita.

The best winger in Italy (+/- Insigne ) and one of the best of all Africa :tup:
I think its more of Costa + (Berna/Keita). If we skip Costa we might go for Lemar then.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We will end up with some mediocre player just to be said that we bought someone.That would be.And hove the time will pass after the opening of the transfer window the prices will go further up and the selection of players will be less and less quality.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We will end up with some mediocre player just to be said that we bought someone.That would be.And hove the time will pass after the opening of the transfer window the prices will go further up and the selection of players will be less and less quality.
Yeah, we have been doing this for years now and see where it got us. We barely escaped relegation.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah, we have been doing this for years now and see where it got us. We barely escaped relegation.
Your sarcasm is on steroids.No we didn't escape relegation,we win 6 in a row.I know that pretty well.And probably if we don't buy anyone and sell Cuadrado we will win Serie A.But being in CL finals isn't enough.You have to win them.Being in the final two times in three years and losing both just hurt more,nothing less.It's not just a fucking bad luck.Can't be just the bad luck always in question.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Your sarcasm is on steroids.No we didn't escape relegation,we win 6 in a row.I know that pretty well.And probably if we don't buy anyone and sell Cuadrado we will win Serie A.But being in CL finals isn't enough.You have to win them.Being in the final two times in three years and losing both just hurt more,nothing less.It's not just a fucking bad luck.Can't be just the bad luck always in question.
only 1 team made more finals than us.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Bernardeschi looks like a player with a higher possible ceiling to me. On the other hand, Berna never operated on a level Costa had performed a year ago.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wrong!

Real Madrid 15 Finals (12 Wins)
Milan 11 Finals (7 Wins)
Bayern Munich 10 Finals (5 Wins)
Juventus 9 Finals (2 Wins)
Lel. Zach got rekt

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Jul 13, 2010
this summer has started awesomely.

-Dani leaving
-Costa might collapse
-potential row in dressing room (paper invention but still)
-potential transfer ban for pogba
-szczesny offer rejected
-though competition for bernardeschi
-verratti is impossible (ok ok never has been)
-failed on tolisso
and transfer window hasnt even started

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In that case, we are still behind both Barcelona and Madrid, in addition to Bayern :D

Since 2000: We have reached 3 finals

Madrid have reached 5 finals during that period, Bayern 4, Barca 4, and both United and Milan 3.
'recent years' like the past 5.

We made 2 finals in 3 years. While revamping the team. Obviously we are doing it right.

We need to adress what went wrong. Put khedira on a train to poland. Get Nzonzi. Increase winger depth.

- - - Updated - - -

this summer has started awesomely.

-Dani leaving
-Costa might collapse
-potential row in dressing room (paper invention but still)
-potential transfer ban for pogba
-szczesny offer rejected
-though competition for bernardeschi
-verratti is impossible (ok ok never has been)
-failed on tolisso
and transfer window hasnt even started
Costa collapses if we want to.
That row is bullshit
Transfer ban, IF we get it, is for next season
lets get donna instead :baus:
we can take berna when we want to, same for keita
we didnt want tolisso said marotta
thats why you need to relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)