Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rather than post a formation.

GK - Buffon, ??, Del Favero
DC - Bonucci, Chiellini, Barzagli, Rugani, Benatia
DR - ??, Lichtsteiner
DL - Alex Sandro, ?? (Spinazzola?)
CM - Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Rincon, ??, Bentancur
AM/F - Dybala, Douglas Costa, Keita/Bernardeschi, Pjaca
ST - Higuain, Mandzukic, Schick

I make it that we need to sign four more players + Spinazzola or another left back. This is assuming we sell Asamoah, Lemina, Sturaro, Dani Alves and Neto, and loan out others not included here.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Spinazzola isn't coming this summer. Marotta and Atalanta both confirmed it. Next year with Caldara. So I guess Asamoah stays.

What I think

GK - Buffon, (1), Del Favero
CB - Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Rugani, Benatia
RB - Lichtsteiner, (2)
LB - Sandro, Asamoah
CM - Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira, Rincon, (3), Sturaro
FW - Dybala, (4), (5), Pjaca, Mandzukic
CF - Higuain, (6)

(1) = Szczesny
(2) = Darmian
(3) = Bentancur/Mandragora
(4) = Douglas Costa
(5) = Bernardeschi/Keita
(6) = Schick

Orsolini said he was fight for everything during preseason with us. Its cool but I think he will be loaned regardless. I wouldn't be surprised if we sign no CM and one of Bentancur or Mandragora fills that spot. For right we were linked to Darmian. Lazy link, probably made up. Still, a good RB with Serie A experience who has played a bunch with our backline (NT) and can play both sides plus CB? makes all the sense.

Costa and Schick seem almost confirmed. I pray for Bernardeschi over Keita but we'll see what is possibel and what is not.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Entre Roberto carlos, Alex and Hulk.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
207 million people
13 birth years apart
average lolzillian life expectance : 74.4 years

Yearly birthrate on above stats : 2.78 million
Roflzillians born between R.Carlos and Hulklol : 36 million

H0 is accepted at its most extreme at 99.95% ->18.000 exceptions

We are good at 3

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
And that's why I said it. Everyone skips doing it because they think they'll become huge! I'm $#@!ing sure of it, hell, I think even doctors at the club think so :D
If you get more muscle, you can get less agile too.

PSG once lived that example first hand: Mamadou sakho.

He started to lift weight to get more, and more muscles thinking he'll get better that way. In the end, he was slower than before, and less agile (as a CB, that sucked). His performances were actually not as good as before when he was thinner.

Now that's an anecdotal evidence, but I'm not sure it's good to become a muscle monsters either while retaining past qualities.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If you get more muscle, you can get less agile too.

PSG once lived that example first hand: Mamadou sakho.

He started to lift weight to get more, and more muscles thinking he'll get better that way. In the end, he was slower than before, and less agile (as a CB, that sucked). His performances were actually not as good as before when he was thinner.

Now that's an anecdotal evidence, but I'm not sure it's good to become a muscle monsters either while retaining past qualities.
Yeah, thats called a good physical coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)