Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
[video=twitter;876868280874676225]https://twitter.com/BILD_Sport/status/876868280874676225[/video]

@DAiDEViL ?
Read the comments there instead and translate, top one was:
He can thank god that a great club like Juventus wants to sign a player like him.

:nervy smile:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
hehe :D

- - - Updated - - -

Youre right and im not saying he wont be good for Juventus. People just need to be aware that he is either really good or shit, its very rare its in the middle with him.

Pretty much black and white. I cant count how many times I shouted him away for his stupid descision making :sergio:
So, he's basically Cuadrado.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
What's your opinion on this guy?
I thought he was somewhat impressive at Shaktar and had an amazing first season for Bayern, solid showings for the Seleção...the sort of player who finds himself taking defenders on one on ones, with great skill set, the kind we need. If he's 100% fit then he's a great asset, no matter what Bayern fans say.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I thought he was somewhat impressive at Shaktar and had an amazing first season for Bayern, solid showings for the Seleção...the sort of player who finds himself taking defenders on one on ones, with great skill set, the kind we need. If he's 100% fit then he's a great asset, no matter what Bayern fans say.
Yep. We desperately lack a guy who can run at defenders, take on them in 1v1's. Dybala has the dribbling but lacks the pace and strength to do so.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:xfinger:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Thx :tup: I'm quite satisfied with the transfer myself, especially if we close it at 40m which obviously sounds much better than 50m.

By reading the comments here you'd have thought we're signing Krasic-like player.

I just hope this transfer means we're really serious about changing our attitude towards more offensive/brave one.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:agree:
Butthurt Bayern fans are not the best sources to access a players ability.

He will be really important for us, given that he offers pace and dribling skills, which we are desperatly missing in the squad

Jun 6, 2015
Douglas Costa is different kind of dribbler compared to Cuadrado. You can stop Cuadrado by being physical as he always throws himself into the ground when touched. Douglas Costa however has the strength and physique to ride challenges and to just keep going.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Douglas Costa is different kind of dribbler compared to Cuadrado. You can stop Cuadrado by being physical as he always throws himself into the ground when touched. Douglas Costa however has the strength and physique to ride challenges and to just keep going.
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)