Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Definitely. Bought for 30, sold for 40 million. For a bench-warmer. Of course you have to consider the crazy prices right now. Let's just hope we are lucky and he can rediscover his past form and adapt quickly.
I'm certain you called Douglas a benchwarmer when he was raping arses all over the place last season :baus:

I'm sure you havent changed your mind cause he had a poor season due to injury and a completely changed tactical system by a new coach one he returned :baus:

I'm sure you are a sane person with realistic expectations who has never been proven completely fucking wrong about everything he said about the mercato every year :baus:

This peasant enzo each summer :baus:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Im not really sure what to feel about this deal ..

I dont mind us getting rid of him at all, and 40 mio is a good price. But it all comes up to if we sign Alexis, if not I would prefer us to keep him.

The problem is that Alexis apparently demands a crazy salary. Bayern Munich already pay a lot in salary, but 25 a year if true? No freaking way should he get that

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This is what irks me. Theres something about this costa guy that still doesnt convince me. The way bayern is dispatching him...and the way they are using us to buy Sanchez.

Is like we are ok getting scraps from other teams.
scrap like

- Pirlo
- Barzagli
- Tevez
- Morata
- Dani Alves
- Cuadrado
- Khedira

:baus:

Douglas Costa. Amazing performance at Shaktar. Did exceptionally well under Guardiola.

Ancelotti plays completely different. Costa isnt performing. Bayern decides it will sell Costa and get a player that suits their system.

We are doing the same with Cuadrado. Btw. Suited us for 352. Not as well for 4231. We look to replace with similar quality player but better suited

- - - Updated - - -

There is only one person on this forum who is always right, and that's Zach.
Zach happened to be a huge fan of Costa back in FM2013 and has this insane desire he's actually this good when used right at juventus

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Im not really sure what to feel about this deal ..

I dont mind us getting rid of him at all, and 40 mio is a good price. But it all comes up to if we sign Alexis, if not I would prefer us to keep him.

The problem is that Alexis apparently demands a crazy salary. Bayern Munich already pay a lot in salary, but 25 a year if true? No freaking way should he get that
Not our problem. Just give us Costa ;)

Looking like the deal could be done end of the week or start of next.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He is basing his $#@! on some video game values :lol:
If just Fifa was like irl, Costa is quite good there. Sadly this is reality

- - - Updated - - -

Not our problem. Just give us Costa ;)

Looking like the deal could be done end of the week or start of next.
You can have him all you want, I dont mind really, and especially not for 40 mio

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'm certain you called Douglas a benchwarmer when he was raping arses all over the place last season :baus:
I didn't.

I'm sure you havent changed your mind cause he had a poor season due to injury and a completely changed tactical system by a new coach one he returned :baus:
I did.

I'm sure you are a sane person with realistic expectations who has never been proven completely fucking wrong about everything he said about the mercato every year :baus:
I am not.

This peasant enzo each summer :baus:
:hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)