Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaska

May 25, 2013
I'm cautious, but I think much more optimistic about him than most in this thread.

I have incredibly fond memories of how that WAXTAP side played.

"Samba Krasic" made scotch come out my nose though.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
#SkyCalciomercato @JuventusFC, base di accordo con #DouglasCosta. La prossima settimana incontro con il @FCBayern ⚽️⚽️⚽️ #SkySport

Based on agreement with D.Costa Juve to meet Bayern next week.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
The EPL is pathetic and disgusting. They are like Starbucks and McDonalds, in the sense that they offer a shitty product, but continue to grow and expand in spite of that product. If a player only cares about the money, and clearly Sanchez seems to be more interested in that if he's asking for close to 12 million net, then he can fuck off and play elsewhere.

Messi and Ronaldo are the only two players that deserve to be earning insane wages, based on their achievements, accomplishments, and accolades over the past decade or so.
Sanchez is asking about 20-25 million per year :D, reports say that bayern is ready to give him about 300.000 the week, which makes about 14-15 Million net in the year, but he still seems to prefer a shity side like Manchester city, who are ready to pay him 20 million net, which makes 420.000 the week...

anyway bayern wont pay him that amount

- - - Updated - - -

I get it. But that reminds me a little bit on Gomez situation. Today superstar, tomorrow substitute, next day out. Would they sell him or hold one more season?
its different to Gomez, Muller is a home kid of bayern, similar what marchisio is for juve... but in football anything can happens, maybe Muller will one day come and say he wants to leave the club... but bayern plan to hold him, even he's underperforming like last season, because he's a youth product of the Club

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Sanchez is asking about 20-25 million per year :D, reports say that bayern is ready to give him about 300.000 the week, which makes about 14-15 Million net in the year, but he still seems to prefer a $#@!y side like Manchester city, who are ready to pay him 20 million net, which makes 420.000 the week...

anyway bayern wont pay him that amount

- - - Updated - - -

its different to Gomez, Muller is a home kid of bayern, similar what marchisio is for juve... but in football anything can happens, maybe Muller will one day come and say he wants to leave the club... but bayern plan to hold him, even he's underperforming like last season, because he's a youth product of the Club
I like him a lot and because that asked. He doesnt play some fancy football but very effective on team. Dont ever do him what you did to Gomez and my country player!!! :bandwagon:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im genuinley excited about this. Any time i seen him play (which i admit want every week) he was WC. Being brazil and a flair player he does potentially come with the risk of being a flop but he could end up being amazing for us.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Im genuinley excited about this. Any time i seen him play (which i admit want every week) he was WC. Being brazil and a flair player he does potentially come with the risk of being a flop but he could end up being amazing for us.
His fans look at football so romantic :heart2:

Mar 10, 2009
My only concern with Brazilians is that many peak early and they begin to decline around late 20s. I know Alves was an exception but; Ronaldinho, Maicon, Kaka, Mancini, Robinho, Adriano, Pato etc.
Costa does remind me Mancini when he used to be good at Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)