Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
:D

l'equipe says its done as well
Ok. I hope we will see at least 50% some here fallen in love in classic brasilian technique million times seen talk about him. I am not actually fan of that stuff instead is case about completely good players like Neymar. That will not actually be Higuains price. If we fail we will sell him to someone else and get some money back.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Good Luck Costa at Juve, in your first season you did very well for us, under Carlo you couldn't show your full potential. He's still young 26, at least 4-5 years at high Level for Juventus. I think he will do well for juventus, because juventus needs some versatile wingers, in those tight games, he could deliver some magic moments by beating his men in a 1on1 situation and assist dybala and higuain.

This transfer again shows the good relation between bayerns and juventus management

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Good Luck Costa at Juve, in your first season you did very well for us, under Carlo you couldn't show your full potential. He's still young 26, at least 4-5 years at high Level for Juventus. I think he will do well for juventus, because juventus needs some versatile wingers, in those tight games, he could deliver some magic moments by beating his men in a 1on1 situation and assist dybala and higuain.

This transfer again shows the good relation between bayerns and juventus management
You are Bayern fan if you want to explain... I am always wondering because dont know well situation why he didnt have chance like in Guardiola system? Carlo seems smart coach to me. What exactly was problem?

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
You are Bayern fan if you want to explain... I am always wondering because dont know well situation why he didnt have chance like in Guardiola system? Carlo seems smart coach to me. What exactly was problem?
to be fair he had some injury problems during the season, he never was 100% fit, thats one reason, also Carlo trust more the experience Players like Ribery and Alonso, Renato sanches or kimmich also did'nt play that much, thats because carlo is more a coach, who trust experience players. Guardiola on the other hand likes to play young players, thats the reason why Kimmich and Costa had more playing time under Guardiola

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
to be fair he had some injury problems during the season, he never was 100% fit, thats one reason, also Carlo trust more the experience Players like Ribery and Alonso, Renato sanches or kimmich also did'nt play that much, thats because carlo is more a coach, who trust experience players. Guardiola on the other hand likes to play young players, thats the reason why Kimmich and Costa had more playing time under Guardiola
Ok. All I wanted to know. Thanks :tup:

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
Can I ask one more question if you are still here. What is going on with Muller?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Seen him five times at most in Bayern, but almost every week when he played in Shakhtar. He was the most impressive player I've ever seen in Shakhtar on par with Fernandinho, and they had pretty solid line up - Miki, Willian, Alex Teixeira, Elano, Srna.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Beppe has been sucking 100 miles of bayern dick. Why would bayern ever dislike him?
I truly believe they respect each other on a high level.

Can I ask one more question if you are still here. What is going on with Muller?
Muller had a bad season in terms of scoring goals, but he still gave 100% when he played. Actually I thought he would explode under Carlo even more, because carlo is a pragmatic coach and Muller a pragmatic player like inzaghi back at AC Milan...

Also Carlo played him in the first period of the season in the 4-3-3 formation as right winger, which does not suit him, later Carlo changed it to 4-2-3-1 and gave Muller the chance to play as number 10 behind lewa, but that did'nt work aswell for him, later Carlo determined Thiago for his spot at Number 10, so there was no place anymore for Mulller.

Lewa

Ribery Thiago Robben

Vidal Alonso

Alaba Hummels Martinez Lahm

Neuer

Muller is not a winger or number 10, his best position is right behind the Striker, hanging striker so to say... thats the main reason for his average season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)