Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Him and Sandro on the left :lol:

The scalps they will leave behind
This idea scares me. Both these players on the left? And who, if i might ask, will defend on that left flank since we all know how little defensive contribution Costa makes and how Alex Sandro doesnt defend that well, leaving miles of space for the oposition to use against us?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sandro defending is fine. And an attacking winger shouldn't be judged on defensive duties, just a bonus if they keep tactical shape and help out, don't need much else.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sandro defending is fine. And an attacking winger shouldn't be judged on defensive duties, just a bonus if they keep tactical shape and help out, don't need much else.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I'd say that depends on his end product. The better it is, the more you'd allow him to remain free of defensive duty and tax others to balance that out.

Sandro has impressive offensive and defensive contribution. We know the added value he has to our offence. If he has to sacrifice offensive freedom, Costa will have to warrant it.

Otherwise, Costa has to track back and at the very least track his fullback to aid Sandro.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Costa will cut through the backlines of Genua and Chievo with ease :agree:
I see you arent excited of

3 5ft brazillians is running on the sides
they're riding on the side ?
Yeah they are running on the sides

- - - Updated - - -

just admit you have never heard of the name Douglas Costa before this bread was opened
Costa was a huge gem in FM2014. Pretty certain he has

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Are you seriously comparing one of the most talented players of his generation (Robben) to this guy? :howler: Come on man :D
Sorry dude but I don't like Robben and I think he is pretty shite. It goes beyond my understanding why it is so fucking difficult to defend against him (he only, ONLY, cuts inside and shoot whit his left, should be pretty easy to go block dat shot, no?). :p

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Sorry dude but I don't like Robben and I think he is pretty $#@!e. It goes beyond my understanding why it is so $#@!ing difficult to defend against him (he only, ONLY, cuts inside and shoot whit his left, should be pretty easy to go block dat shot, no?). :p
Robben shit ? Lol wtf

The reason he is so hard to stop is because he does it so fast and with an insane quality. The guy is brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)