Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
[video=twitter;874821777385332736]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/874821777385332736[/video]
Inda in theory shouldn't even be allowed to spend 8 mill on transfer fee with ffp restrictions let alone offer that in wages

- - - Updated - - -

50m to 35m? how did we manage that
Basically even the transfer gurus dont have a bloody clue

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Risky transfer if you ask me. Had an awesome season two years ago, then completely dropped off the radar.
Sounds like our sort of transfer targets. A "project" for Allegri to revitalise. Would be nice to just signed a more finished article in this position, and other than Sanchez (unfortunately not gonna happen), who else is there?

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
Yeah I'm not happy about this transfer either. all that Brazilians who played in Russia just care about the money... Hulk and Witsel went from $$ to $$$$$, Luiz Adriano tried his luck in Milan, failed, and was back in Russia very quickly.. so I don't have much faith in this guy. just a tad upgraded Cuads at best.

Jun 6, 2015
Yeah I'm not happy about this transfer either. all that Brazilians who played in Russia just care about the money... Hulk and Witsel went from $$ to $$$$$, Luiz Adriano tried his luck in Milan, failed, and was back in Russia very quickly.. so I don't have much faith in this guy. just a tad upgraded Cuads at best.
Let's be thankful that he didn't play in Russia then.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Is this something new to you as a native speaker? :D I was going by the polish saying tbh.

Star? :lol:

Lol its okay to be optimistic about a deal, but its not like we are about to sell you Lewandowski. Apart from that Costa is not a star for us, not even close. He is a fine player on his day , but he is mostly below average

Agreed on the Gnabry part though, hard to know what to expect from him
It's ok, we also tried to downplay Vidal's role when he was leaving us. :baus:

:rofl: :howler: Star indeed, hence they are do desperate to dispose of him at the nearest possible opportunity because he is a greedy money grubbing whore with limited impact. I wonder how long before he asks us for a wage increase after a few dribbles and crosses :baus:
It's pretty obvious that Bayern isn't competitive enough for him so he asked for ridiculous money in order to stay. Then the club that played 2 CL finals in 3 years arrives and he's happy to cut his demands only to get into better situation for his carrer point of view. :baus:
They are so 'desperate' to dispose him that they're asking for 50m, thay won't get as much ofc as Beppe knows Douglas has already set his heart on us. :touched:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Inter always trying and failing to steal our transfer targets ::lol3:: Miserable cunts.
Actually, I hope they go all out for him and pay him 8m in wages and a 40+ million transfer fee. We get Bernardeschi, and they get DC. Win-Win IMHO.

- - - Updated - - -

It's pretty obvious that Bayern isn't competitive enough for him so he asked for ridiculous money in order to stay. Then the club that played 2 CL finals in 3 years arrives and he's happy to cut his demands only to get into better situation for his carrer point of view. :baus:
They are so 'desperate' to dispose him that they're asking for 50m, thay won't get as much ofc as Beppe knows Douglas has already set his heart on us. :touched:
Do you honestly believe he is a star? Come on man. I thought you were one of the more reasonable level headed dudes here :sigh:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I cannot see Costa being a consistent (and effective) starter for us unless we 1) change to a 4-3-3 and play him on the left or 2) make Dybala even more of a midfielder in our current setup.

The latter I'm not a fan of, and the first option requires us to greatly improve the midfield.

Not a fan of this transfer, it can succeed but it doesn't seem like the mos natural move. I guess he will be a great option to have rotations and alternate plans.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I cannot see Costa being a consistent (and effective) starter for us unless we 1) change to a 4-3-3 and play him on the left or 2) make Dybala even more of a midfielder in our current setup.

The latter I'm not a fan of, and the first option requires us to greatly improve the midfield.

Not a fan of this transfer, it can succeed but it doesn't seem like the mos natural move. I guess he will be a great option to have rotations and alternate plans.
I know only one thing: if we end up signing Costa you better be sure he's gonna be our starter because there's no chance in hell we're paying over 30mln and 5mln wages to somebody who'd sit on the bench.

Dunno which system but he's gonna play surely. He will just take Cuadrado's spot at the very least and play ~3000 minutes next season.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I know only one thing: if we end up signing Costa you better be sure he's gonna be our starter because there's no chance in hell we're paying over 30mln and 5mln wages to somebody who'd sit on the bench.

Dunno which system but he's gonna play surely. He will just take Cuadrado's spot at the very least and play ~3000 minutes next season.
Pay 35mil and 5 mil wages to play him out of position. He's a LW, a pure one.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;874894879398166529]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/874894879398166529[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Alves-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
N'Zonzi
Bernardeschi-Pjanić-Dybala-Costa
Higuaín

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)