Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (75 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Because there's only one way to play. You are so $#@!ing biased, it's unbelievable.

If we starting playing with more direct strikers/forwards, and they didn't track back or defend, I'm sure you're going to start raving about pure attacking players and their offensive output, because that's the kind of hypocrite you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. 3 CL titles in 4 seasons, but hey, let's hope for a winger that isn't a winger, and a Bale or Ronaldo that can track back :howler:
He was the same years ago when i had battles with him in the asamoah matter.

He was defending Conte´s decition to use asamoah and that he was what made the 352 tick cuz of his defensive output...and i was saying that we could use a better variation with more offense. A sandro like player....and look how that improved all our formations.

And yes, enough of this "lets all defend" mentality. I think it has it moments.. but there are games when you need to attack and attack. We are simply too accustomed to soak pressure but dont know how to really put an offensive shift...and when we do..is because the stars alligned and the other team is just there waiting for a bang.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
so Reals attackers dont defend? do people even watch Zizous Madrid?
Lets say we need less strain and heavy emphasis on defending, but this only can be achieved by relieving the team from this duties by havin the ball and making the other team chase us instead of us chasing them.

Summary: Get better technical players who can keep possesion. The rest can be worked out (pressing etc). But dont force the whole team to soak pressure the whole game and chase balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)