Dossena or Grosso? (1 Viewer)

Dossena or Grosso?

• Dossena

• Grosso

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaktus

man from atlantis
Jun 25, 2008
Very unlucky for Dossena.. He was the only defender who chase back.. Dossena has put some good balls into the box to be fair to him

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
hahahahaa dossena what a joke, i thought he is at least tall, he sucks defensively, he sucks on offense, Moli is a lot better, at least he never managed to score own goal :) please don't you even mention Dossena again.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know what some of you are laughing at. If you're laughing at the 3rd goal then re-watch the play, either way it was going to be a goal. If anything there should be credits given to him for coming back fast and being covering for Cannavaro's mistake. Either way it was an easy finish for Fabiano had it not been an OG.

He was decent in the 2nd half and the only player trying.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't know what some of you are laughing at. If you're laughing at the 3rd goal then re-watch the play, either way it was going to be a goal. If anything there should be credits given to him for coming back fast and being covering for Cannavaro's mistake. Either way it was an easy finish for Fabiano had it not been an OG.

He was decent in the 2nd half and the only player trying.
I didn't really follow the match (i was looking at the TV only when the commentator was starting to yell :D ) but for the third goal (i agree that it was going to be a goal in any case) he was the one who was late for the offside trap, not Cannavaro. It was Dossena who kept the Brazilian player onside.

That being said, from what i saw he was the best in the back 4. Zambro was shit while Giorgio and Cannavaro gave the worst performance i ever saw from the Azzurri CBs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was shit in first half, like the whole defence, and second half he was the only defender to improve to decent levels. Him Camo, Rossi were decent, with Pepe and Pirlo being okish in 2nd half.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You missed holland-italy in euro08 then Alen :D
What was the pair there?
I know Barzagli was one of the CBs but who was the second guy? Materazzi?

I know Giorgio didn't start that match and Cannavaro was injured. But i don't remember if Materazzi played next to Barzagli or it was one of Gamberini/Panucci.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What was the pair there?

I know Giorgio didn't start that match and Cannavaro was injured. But i don't remember if Materazzi played next to Barzagli or it was one of Gamberini/Panucci.
I think it was Materazzi and Barzagli at CB with Panucci and Zambrotta as fullbacks.

Not sure, though.

May 22, 2007
What was the pair there?

Panucci/Zambro were fullbacks with Materazzi in the center and Barzagli.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
What was the pair there?

Donadoni played with this backline:

from left: Zambro--Materazzi---Barzagli---Panucci

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)