Doodle Tournament (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wanted to slam them with a plate of spaghetti with sauce Bolognese (what I had for lunch cheering for Bologna :D), but it is difficult with a one point pencil using Paint and a touch pad

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Actually Martin your graphics are AMAZINGLY good for a coder. What are you some kind of half breed? :D
Hey, I'm a computer science student too :D

Martin and I are a superior race of coders :geek:

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #64
    wheres you doodles graham?:D

btw this deserves a repost. Nicely done emma :D

Do we have a winner? :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    that's cool, I like 'em feisty :sleazy:

Maybe I'll draw something if I can be bothered sometime soon. I haven't touched my tablet in months though :embarass:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Due to the overwhelming demand from the screaming women of the forum, I whipped up Afroman.

Meet Afroman

EDIT: I just looked at the doodle in its entirety for the first time, and decided that he was involved in an unfortunate incident with a shotgun at the age of 15, and is missing a large chunk of his left arm

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #71
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Due to the overwhelming demand from the screaming women of the forum, I whipped up Afroman.

Meet Afroman

EDIT: I just looked at the doodle in its entirety for the first time, and decided that he was involved in an unfortunate incident with a shotgun at the age of 15, and is missing a large chunk of his left arm

hehehe great!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Thanks for making me pick up my pen again; I'd almost forgotten how fun this was. I wish I'd asked myself beforehand whether I knew what a bicycle looked like though :wallbang:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Thanks for making me pick up my pen again; I'd almost forgotten how fun this was. I wish I'd asked myself beforehand whether I knew what a bicycle looked like though :wallbang:
    is that erik?

and you're not drawing with your mouse, are you?

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #74
    Its not possible to draw like that with a mouse, but he dosent have to. We can hardly be picky here :D

Your pretty good grey :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)