don't shoot me! (3 Viewers)

bubba

Apr 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
okay,i typed out this really long essay,then thanks to that stupid refresh page i lost everything.....:down:

but i'll sum it all up:
buffon's not good enough and never will be,sell him.
trezeguet can be replaced by loads of other better players,sell him while he's still so overrated.

and like the title says,son't shoot me:)
yes, sell treze, but only if we get enuff money in return to get a decent replacement.

keep buffon..he's not the best in the world but he;s good enuff..

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #48
    okay...

i can't see how people think he's the best or even the best 3 keepers in the world.heck,he isn't even in the best 10 keepers in the world based on goalkeeping alone.nevermind the fact that he's young,stekelenbourg and frey are younger and definitely better. remember the goal we conceded against barca?if he couldn't have saved that i don't know what he can save.

to be honest,apart from the goal,it was one of his most reassuring performances this season,and it wasn't even first class whatsoever!he's never won a match for us,can someone please tell me when he last made a world class save?

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

Para, are you talking about Gigi? :shocked:
    yeha,if u ar talking about gigi.i'll shoot u first.:devil::fero:
    stop your farce,it's enough.can u save any goles 100%?come on,no one can be perfect.:angel:

bubba

Apr 6, 2003
    okay...

i can't see how people think he's the best or even the best 3 keepers in the world.heck,he isn't even in the best 10 keepers in the world based on goalkeeping alone.nevermind the fact that he's young,stekelenbourg and frey are younger and definitely better. remember the goal we conceded against barca?if he couldn't have saved that i don't know what he can save.

to be honest,apart from the goal,it was one of his most reassuring performances this season,and it wasn't even first class whatsoever!he's never won a match for us,can someone please tell me when he last made a world class save?
    agree with u 90%.....he's not been a match winner most of this season i think..but he's good enuff to been a Juve 1st choice keeper..no keeper is perfect..if we bring in freyfor say 15mil.. and sell gigi for 20mil, just say, we sill lose 7mil for no reason...so I say stick with him...

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

Para, are you talking about Gigi? :shocked:
    i'm sorry vit but i'm afraid i am.:down:

steveivy,nobody's perfect,but there are sure 10 or more people closer to goalkeeping perfection than buffon is.

i can name them if you want(in no particular order):

cassillas
    kahn
    barthez
    frey
    stekelenbourg
    robinson
    canizares
    dudek
    marcos
    friedel

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002

cassillas
    kahn
    barthez
    frey
    stekelenbourg
    robinson
    canizares
    dudek
    marcos
    friedel
    well,can u give me any reason 4 why u think they ar better than gigi?and the most important is,do they fit juve?i don't think so.just like divaio.maybe their behavior now is good in their team,but how can u imagine that they can still keep their state if they join juve?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    out of that list only Canizares Kahn and Dudek could be considered better, perhaps Iker too.

then again, I think even I would have saved that goal V Barca

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

i'm sorry vit but i'm afraid i am.:down:

steveivy,nobody's perfect,but there are sure 10 or more people closer to goalkeeping perfection than buffon is.

i can name them if you want(in no particular order):

cassillas
    kahn
    barthez
    frey
    stekelenbourg
    robinson
    canizares
    dudek
    marcos
    friedel
    I see.
    Well I wouldn't call him the best, about Gigi in best 3 :undecide: but not in first 10?? Noo.
    From your list to Tom's list (Canizares Kahn and Dudek) I add Barthez - since he almost stopped act like clown in goal - and Casillas - as my people to first 10.
    And I didn't see Stekelenbourg playing.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Boom, boom, boom :D
    I think Treze and Gigi are 2 of the last one who has to be sold, especialy cause they are both young and they have a lot more to give...
    Anycase I think that there is the posibility of Treze to leave, cause he has a lot of offers and the experience tell me: when a player is very requested and Juve can make a lot of money with him, they sell him!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I was serious Vit, not being silly at all, I really think I could have saved that shot!
    Ok about being serious :)
    You said in some other thread: well he should have saved it, regardless of the slight deflection, and I said: Gigi was ready to defend, but Montero touched the ball and diverted its direction - so IMO he couldn't save it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)