Don't Raise Your Hopes Too High (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
so we lost deschamps and got capello,missed out on boumsong and lucio and bought no one.

wait,we got zebina-on a free too:rolleyes:

truth be told,i will be amazed if we get any of mexes,squillaci,evra,gilardino or zlatan.

we'd be better off hoping for bonera,jankulovski and di natale.and with luck,we'll recall zalayeta too:extatic:

i hope moggi knows what he's doing,cos i sure don't.and don't be surprised if it turns out that the emerson deal turns out to be "a smokescreen" for baiocco's return.with maresca going in the other direction,no less.

and as we go around signing moggi's top targets lets jump the bandwagon and get us a russian oil tycoon while we're at it,shall we?wait,we wouldn't need one,cos we're gonna sign all the free players in the world

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fighters

May 7, 2004
One of Capello reasons for leaving Roma is not they were not aggresive enough in the transfer market and were not purchasing any big name players. Hopefully we are different.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
What's wrong with Capello?! Damn, I'm so happy about this move, roma's motherfukkers are now hopeless... :D Capello and Moggi know their business, I have a good feeling about this summer...

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
come on capello isn't bad choise, he is proven to be one of the best coaches in italiy.

as to new signings, capello is the men that asks for new players, he always did it in roma, so i'm waiting to his list, which will be given to moggi.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Don't talk so much

- Boumsong already signed a deal with Rangers IN JANUARY!!!!
- Capello came to Juve, because he had no money for transfers at Roma. When he was at Roma, he bought great players (Cassano, Chivu........), so shout up about Zalayeta.

All that pessimistic crap, f***s me up. Capello is the best coach, we could have get.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I'm sure when discussing the move, Moggi and Capello would have discussed transfer targets. It won't be a case of Moggi waiting to see who Capello wants, they will already have talked about it and I presume have common targets.

Moggi will be working on them already.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Don't talk so much

- Boumsong already signed a deal with Rangers IN JANUARY!!!!
- Capello came to Juve, because he had no money for transfers at Roma. When he was at Roma, he bought great players (Cassano, Chivu........), so shout up about Zalayeta.

All that pessimistic crap, f***s me up. Capello is the best coach, we could have get.
:thumb: Moggi surprised us again, I'm sure that he and Capello will do great job in the summer... and Capello is really keen admirer of Mexes, hopefully he'll come too...

arc

Mar 11, 2004
it has been so f cked up for juve last season

guys it just cant be worse
so hope for the best now

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
archaon every situation can get even worse, though hope that next year will be the uear of new winning era for juve

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Desmond are you are person who never gets satisfied?, there is no need to try to tone this down, because Juve can by proud of this signing, other teams are jelious at us for getting the best coach in the world. And this summer hasnt even started so dont jump to conclusions already.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    capello didn't have money not because sensi wasn't willing to give any,but because the club was in debt.he won't be getting much more in juve as long as moggi is here.juve is not gonna spend 18m on a teenager like capello did at roma(cassano) and moggi never goes for the hot property on the market.that ain't gonna change now,at least for our more high-profile targets.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

moggi never goes for the hot property on the market.that ain't gonna change now,at least for our more high-profile targets.
    so what about Buffon, Nedved etc? History proves that your wrong, why else we have got any success at all then? We have stars in our team too, remember? I think that you're just too pessimistic right now...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

so what about Buffon, Nedved etc? History proves that your wrong, why else we have got any success at all then? We have stars in our team too, remember? I think that you're just too pessimistic right now...
    I agree! :thumb:

desmond, you are just too pessimistic without any reason!

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    Desmond are you are person who never gets satisfied?, there is no need to try to tone this down, because Juve can by proud of this signing, other teams are jelious at us for getting the best coach in the world. And this summer hasnt even started so dont jump to conclusions already.
    i'm not,trust me.but the way this is going i can see that we may not be even getting one of our top targets,and it just sickens me.who would be satisfied if we didn't get one of gila,cavenaghi,mexes,rothen,evra or emerson?would you?

the problem with capello is not his capability.i know he's good.but i never liked him,and we have a better option,one who would have been more of a continuity of tradition than capello would.deschamps and capello may both be continental managers but didier is more of a home-grown hero,if you get what i mean.what really pisses me off is that we could have gotten someone who would have done well for juve,loved and died for the club and worked his heart out but chose to go for a more proven one instead.of course some of us can be proud of this signing of capello,he is one of the biggest and most successful managers in the world.but i never liked his arrogance,his style and his personality.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    Now we have Capello, it's hard to be anything but optimistic!

Having lost one of the best managers in Lippi, Juve has ensured it has replaced him with one with an even better track record!

Juve with Prandelli or Deschamps would have been a bit of an unknown quantity, now that they have Capello they will be even more attractive to players.

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004

capello didn't have money not because sensi wasn't willing to give any,but because the club was in debt.he won't be getting much more in juve as long as moggi is here.juve is not gonna spend 18m on a teenager like capello did at roma(cassano) and moggi never goes for the hot property on the market.that ain't gonna change now,at least for our more high-profile targets.
    why are you so down hearted, Juve have just got one of the best managers around, and who says that we are not gonna spend any money on transfers. Juve is not a team like Inter or Roma/Lazio where they would spend so much money on players they didnt really need, and where are they now, 2 championships between inter, Roma & Lazio in the last 10 years or more.

Juve do not need alot of players this summer, we already have a great team in my opinion. Remember how we started the season last year, everyone was tipping Juve to win it all.....thats the real Juve!!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    he won't be getting much more in juve as long as moggi is here.juve is not gonna spend 18m on a teenager like capello did at roma(cassano) and moggi never goes for the hot property on the market.
    Do you think Roma's debt and todays collaps does have anything to do with their "spending 18m on a teenager" thing and generally stupid use of money!,- I think! and im glad Moggi is not a big spender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)