Don't Let it Get to Your Heads (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
there are milanistas...

i have actually fought with juve fans here many times :D

the reasons??

anything but juve! :D
lol it was your fault wasnt it.. why ome to a forum to argue with a complete stranger about something am sure was umm dumb....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
fights .. why wuld juve fans fight with juve fans.... thats just dumb .. who did you fight with be4 on this site .. and wht about possibly ... are there any milanese or romans in his joint.... coz.. you kno ... GO TO YOUR OWN GODDAMN FORUM
Where's Nick when you need him?!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
newy i will hav no more of this ... any more fights and i will ban you ...the guy who owns this site thingy is a good friend of this guy i saw once with dat other guy on tv .. you kno
what?? :confused:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
newy i will hav no more of this ... any more fights and i will ban you ... the guy who owns this site thingy is a good friend of this guy i saw once with dat other guy on tv .. you kno
:howler:

just incase you lost his contact info,
[here it is]

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
nick ... who is dat ac fan or wht ?!? its good he left da forum be4 i got to him ... lol hehe peace
I've never seen you in a heated argument, so I can't say that have less argument skills than he does, but I know for sure that all your "dat"s and "da"s won't get you very far.

The wisest part of that post was throwing in the "lol hehe peace."

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I've never seen you in a heated argument, so I can't say that have less argument skills than he does, but I know for sure that all your "dat"s and "da"s won't get you very far.

The wisest part of that post was throwing in the "lol hehe peace."
is it a crime to be too lazy to type th and going for dat koz dis is just da way o like iddd... as long as it is comprehendable .. then its all good... i ve never seen him in a heated arguement either but... as i am playing home on my turf am sure he wouldnt last .... and DDDAT is DDDA sad DRRRUTH

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
3-0 Brescia and already i'm hearing title talk.

wake up guys,that wasn't a 3-0 performance.all i'm saying is there's alot of time to fully evaluate the squad,don't let the scoreline get to your heads.

all this talk of capello working miracles and doing well in europe is plain BS.we haven't seen much to prove it,only a decieving 3-0 result we didn't deserve.

we played a solid game, although as gray said this team has a lot to prove.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
nick ... who is dat ac fan or wht ?!? its good he left da forum be4 i got to him ... lol hehe peace
Tell me whenever you wanna go to him , i'll come with you , i got some nice history with this guy :devil:...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)