Don't Let it Get to Your Heads (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
3-0 Brescia and already i'm hearing title talk.

wake up guys,that wasn't a 3-0 performance.all i'm saying is there's alot of time to fully evaluate the squad,don't let the scoreline get to your heads.

all this talk of capello working miracles and doing well in europe is plain BS.we haven't seen much to prove it,only a decieving 3-0 result we didn't deserve.
Agreed !!! This team is not a finished product by any means, it will be a long season, with both wins and losses........

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think we didn`t play as I expect Juve to play but lets not forget that this is just the 1st game of the season and to get to the peak on the first game is almost impossible!
I expect Juve to improve at each game and after something like 12 games we will see the real Juve which I predict will win the scudetto and hopefully the CL too.
By the way I think I am the only one saying it but I didn`t like Zlatan`s debut eigther. well it`s not that I didn`t like it but I expected him to do more. First of all his goal was great he got pass 2 defender and scored it was the keeper`s fault but I have got to say Zlatan did great on that one. I also liked his first touch of the ball but what I didn`t like is that he got a ball I don`t remember from who he got it but he got the ball with just one defender in the way and he slowed down the move 2 defenders got back to the defence with 3 defenders total in his way then he acted and tried to get pass them and imidiatly shoot the ball instead of doing it directly when he got the pass!

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #67
    ++ [ originally posted by Orgut ] ++
    I think we didn`t play as I expect Juve to play but lets not forget that this is just the 1st game of the season and to get to the peak on the first game is almost impossible!
    I expect Juve to improve at each game and after something like 12 games we will see the real Juve which I predict will win the scudetto and hopefully the CL too.
    By the way I think I am the only one saying it but I didn`t like Zlatan`s debut eigther. well it`s not that I didn`t like it but I expected him to do more. First of all his goal was great he got pass 2 defender and scored it was the keeper`s fault but I have got to say Zlatan did great on that one. I also liked his first touch of the ball but what I didn`t like is that he got a ball I don`t remember from who he got it but he got the ball with just one defender in the way and he slowed down the move 2 defenders got back to the defence with 3 defenders total in his way then he acted and tried to get pass them and imidiatly shoot the ball instead of doing it directly when he got the pass!
    there is alot of room for improvement,that's exactly what i'm saying.

if we play like we did against brescia we'll lose against teams who play direct football and we'll certainly fall to roma,milan,inter and lazio again.but if, like you said, we steadily improve then this team does have the potential to take the scudetto chase to the wire.

i just simply don't agree with those who say we're already in a position to win the scudetto and CL.

personally i was impressed with zlatan and the goal was a good start even though he didn't really do all that much in the game.however there were a couple of positives i think we could take from there and there're certainly indications that he could settle into serie a sooner than expected.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    It's a good start and a great result, but I agree with Desmond. Brescia were far from their best, and our performance wasn't brilliant either. We went to the Rigamonti for what was seen on paper as a very tricky fixture and did what we had to do: get a win. This Juve side is alot better than that of last season and I think they'll go far in all competitions, but it's too early to start talking about Scudetto number 28.

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Tell me whenever you wanna go to him , i'll come with you , i got some nice history with this guy :devil:...

hehe thanks azzuri nice to go with somje back up incase he shoots me down koz you kno my dat and das and koz wont take me soo far in an arguement right !!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

yes he is...

but,why you had fights with him??

he is not bad actually!!!
    It was about Dp.... he had sth against him , he hated him ... so i had to defend Dp:dontcare::dontcare:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

hehe thanks azzuri nice to go with somje back up incase he shoots me down koz you kno my dat and das and koz wont take me soo far in an arguement right !!!!
    Yeah man , it's ma pleasure to kill Milanista fan ...

May 30, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    It's a good start and a great result, but I agree with Desmond. Brescia were far from their best, and our performance wasn't brilliant either. We went to the Rigamonti for what was seen on paper as a very tricky fixture and did what we had to do: get a win. This Juve side is alot better than that of last season and I think they'll go far in all competitions, but it's too early to start talking about Scudetto number 28.

stuart... i vote for you to be next juve coach...da best coach for juve is a juvefan.....and i quote you as you were being extremely fair with wht you said and not like a fanatic .....we will get 28 though koz i dont like odd numbers

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)