Don't Let it Get to Your Heads (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
3-0 Brescia and already i'm hearing title talk.

wake up guys,that wasn't a 3-0 performance.all i'm saying is there's alot of time to fully evaluate the squad,don't let the scoreline get to your heads.

all this talk of capello working miracles and doing well in europe is plain BS.we haven't seen much to prove it,only a decieving 3-0 result we didn't deserve.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
it's just good that we can win 3-0 even if our performance wasn't to our maximum potential

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

wake up guys,that wasn't a 3-0 performance.all i'm saying is there's alot of time to fully evaluate the squad,don't let the scoreline get to your heads.

all this talk of capello working miracles and doing well in europe is plain BS.we haven't seen much to prove it,only a decieving 3-0 result we didn't deserve.

and you call yourself a fan? :rofl:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

thats why having a good start to any tournament is very important.. they are VERY SUCCESFULL in building up moral and optimism :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
and you call yourself a fan? :rofl:
....so he's not a fan because he's being realistic about our performance and our chances for the coming season?

Oh that's right, people who don't think Del Piero is a god aren't juve fans either, r ight? :rolleyes:

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    oh yes i do.all of us here,we're all fans.so misguided,some disillusioned.but all fans nonetheless.don't discredit anyone here with regards to that.

why don't you try refuting what i just said instead,it could just prove to be a little more constructive than what you just said.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

....so he's not a fan because he's being realistic about our performance and our chances for the coming season?

Oh that's right, people who don't think Del Piero is a god aren't juve fans either, r ight? :rolleyes:

You dont hit me with the "Oh that's right, people who don't think Del Piero is a god aren't juve fans either, r ight?" anymore, why do you think i changed nick?, geez, DP is still great, but not a god.

And who says desmond is being realistic, eh! i dont think so!.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    oh yes i do.all of us here,we're all fans.so misguided,some disillusioned.but all fans nonetheless.don't discredit anyone here with regards to that.

why don't you try refuting what i just said instead,it could just prove to be a little more constructive than what you just said.
    Its just useless to make yourself so expensive with the nothing impress me attitude! (yeah yeah no offense), Juve did great and they deserve praise and support then, and Capello too.

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
    To win 3-o, while the team isn't on its best, is great, I love it. But let's face, it won't be that good always. There are much better teams than Brescia. It's better to stay realistic than to get too excited.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    You dont hit me with the "Oh that's right, people who don't think Del Piero is a god aren't juve fans either, r ight?" anymore, why do you think i changed nick?, geez, DP is still great, but not a god.
    sorry, that wasn't directed personally at you, but you sounded just like the people around here who say "how can you say these things about our captain? You're not a true Juve fan!"...
    And who says desmond is being realistic, eh! i dont think so!.
    regardless of our personal opinions regarding the current strength of our team, you can't question someone's devotion to the team just because they have a more cautious approach than the people who are predicting the treble for us in light of this victory.

Personally, I'm with Desmond. I'm really happy about the win, and the fact that the two Milan clubs stuttered on the opening day of the season is wonderful news for us, but I'll be making bold predictions about the CL and scudetto when we beat Milan 4-0 at the San Siro

OP
    Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11

Its just useless to make yourself so expensive with the nothing impress me attitude! (yeah yeah no offense), Juve did great and they deserve praise and support then, and Capello too.
    praise and support don't equate CL and scudetto talk,i don't think.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Mine too elnur , mybe that guy has point but i dont think he is.
    However i think the team did well , its not the best but u wont get the best performance now .

WE NEED WINS NOW.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

I agree Desmond... It's way too early in the season to make these assumptions about the title.
    I think this team can go all the way, but you're right. The 3-0 win doesn't prove anything because it wasn't that impressive (Don Fabio said so himself). Against big teams like Inter and Milan, you won't see the types of goals that Nedved and Zlatan scored yesturday (unmarked header, and a keeper blunder).

Though you have to understand one thing Desmond. There will always be those fans who overcelebrate small victories.

Personally, I wouldn't continue arguing with _Emerson, specially after reading his disrespecful Vieri vs DP argument. (Not his biased opinion, but his manner)

Jul 28, 2002

doesnt deserve it yet....but lets jus wait and see, but its a good point, a large chunk of fans did the sam elast year, for it to fizzle out at the end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)