Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The detective investigated Sören last night, only way you could explain him being gunblazed, even if he was suss. Btw, the gunblaze should been revealed after voting deadline, not in the middle of the day.

OP
Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #484
    The detective investigated Sören last night, only way you could explain him being gunblazed, even if he was suss. Btw, the gunblaze should been revealed after voting deadline, not in the middle of the day.
    I asked before I did it via pm.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: You're on fire, Fresh.
    Ooouf sa c'etait cho!! :lol:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    How do you feel about being left with one less team member?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    The detective can only blast players he hasn't already investigated, right?

@Detective: :tup:

OP
    Fr3sh

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
  • Thread Starter #494
    I believe you. But I find it hilarious you whined about the roles TWICE! Now you dead, and you was a G. :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    I looked through Sorens post in this thread, the only two I would call interesting (probably still mean nothing) are:

I'm still at work and right now I honestly don't know what to think. Völler is the only one could suspect being a G.

Oh, and Alen, of course.
    Salvo, you really know how to get yourself attention in this game. I'm keeping my eyes on you.
    Otherwise a lot of complaining about handpicked roles and a post moaning about Zachs death. And of course his confusion stemming from the cutting off of Zachs role on his phone.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yes, IT :lol: has to wait til tommorrow night. But next time, dont allow gunblaze in middle of the day, gunblaze, like lynching, investigating, whacking and lawyer saving happens after deadline of the votes. Only thing that happens before is the jailer jailing.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    I looked through Sorens post in this thread, the only two I would call interesting (probably still mean nothing) are:

Otherwise a lot of complaining about handpicked roles and a post moaning about Zachs death. And of course his confusion stemming from the cutting off of Zachs role on his phone.
    What's interesting about that? :lol:
    The first was true and the second is an inside joke with Salvo.

Oh, and I'm not dead till after the deadline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)